Followers

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #50 Sea/Seaside Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers

 How are we all today !! It's a brand new challenge at Totally Tilda !!
 The theme is Tilda with the sea/seaside theme ! Which is just perfect for using your summer memories stamps ! 

We have  a super prize from 

who are giving  the winner two super stamps !!


Sally the monkey & Running Tilda !!!

I have chosen Tilda with Anchor . I have coloured her with mustard and turquoise colours with my pencils .



I made this funky shape with my cricut and used all these coordinating ribbons, chipboard and stickers from Kaisercraft with the papers from the Rockpool collection.

I used this mesh from the ribbon girl for some texture, The chipboard I dabbed some dried marigold distress ink and added some pearls to them . 


I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges


I hope you will visit the blog and take a look at the wonderful inspiration from the Totally Tilda Team and our fabulous guest designer Annette . 
I am going to do my pilates and then off to put it all back on my hips by having  Sunday Lunch at my wonderful Mums with the fussy teenager should be interesting lol 

Lots Of Crafty hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



19 comments:

  1. This is just stunning! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!
    Beautiful details:)
    Have a lovely Sunday, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw hun this is gorgeous, lovely detail and design, gorgeous colouring, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Kitty! I love your colouring and you always have such beautiful embellies!
    hugs
    JAcqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I LOVE all of the details and your colouring is FAB!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge blog this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love all of the details. Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge this week. Don't forget we have a design team call out. :o) ~ Tonya Inky DT Coord.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love the image, layout and all your pretty embellies. Thank yo for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kitty I love all the embellies you have used.
    Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Stunning, so many Beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation, thanks for joining in at DMCC.
    Greeting Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Kitty, love all the details and embellies.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and thanks for joining DMCC.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma Cardz this challenge!

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wow oh and did I say wow??? this is just amazing!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Inky impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, wow, wow Kitty this is amazing a beautiful, beautiful card, the design and detail look ACE, I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cute, girly card - thanks for playing this week at inky impressions hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kitty perfect sweet Tilda seaside creation, beautiful colouring & design, great take on the seaside chall theme. lovely work.

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for joining us with this beautiful nice card
    greetings miriam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tilda looks so fabulous and what a stunning card Kirsty Anne your so clever well done Hugs Elaine
    Sorry Im late posting I have to catch up all the time , Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)