Followers

Sunday, 15 July 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #51 Tilda with Magnolia Sentiment

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? It's time for another challenge at Totally Tilda !!! 

We would like to see your creations using a Magnolia Sentiment with Tilda !!

 There are so many to choose from !! The super prize is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts




I have chosen to play with the Magnolia Sentiment A gift from the heart  and Flip Flop Tilda . I have coloured her with pencils and used dewdrops to make a frame filled with flowers behind her !



I stamped the sentiment and cut the tops of the Magnolia ticket die . I finished with some pearls and a bow. The frame I made by pleating ribbons ! . I have used up lots of scraps of papers and my cricut to cut the shapes ! 



Here is a wee close up of the sentiment !


I hope you will join in the challenge at Totally Tilda   and pop on over and see all the girls amazing creations . 

I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges;-




I am off to do some crafting while I can, though the teenager is back and has a flute ! We have been put through the guitar , keyboard  & Clarinet so far . It's great when she gets the hang of it but at the moment as she is learning it and sounds like a cat's scream !!! lol .  Even thought of putting glue dots over the holes at one point last night  lol ! 
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday and thanks for stopping by .

Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne 

16 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is so full of loveliness Kirsty-Anne.Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card..

    Tnks for joining us at IAMC

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun, lovely detail,

    you could try ear plugs lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours, hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww Kitty this is awesome, wow, the embellishments and design look amazing and so detailed, I love that wonderful frame you have made for Tilda who looks so very beautiful,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the pinks and greens and your coloring of Tilda (especially her skirt) rocks. I adore how you've given the sentiment some dimension...looks fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous creation from you, Kirsty Anne! Love your fab coloring and your beautiful decorations. Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!
    Lovely details and embellishments.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, amazing deatils. Great colours too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you always amaze me with your glorious designs girl!!!! Adorable Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Kirsty Anne , just beautiful well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning as always, I love this Tilda image and the layout and flowers are beautiful, your cards always look so luxurious
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is exactly what I needed to cheer me up in this miserable weather. What a summery & happy card! So gorgeous and I love your pleated frame.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Sweetie
    FInally I have my (faster) Internet back and I'm catching up in commenting now! Just scrolled through your blog and I missed a few wonderful art works! They are all so gorgeous and unique! Sorry that I don't comment on all!
    Sending you big hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful!
    Pretty colours and lovely details:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mooie kaart heb je gemaakt. Dank je wel voor je deelname aan IAMC.

    Groetjes van Ineke

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)