Followers

Sunday, 22 July 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge Midway Reminder #51 July Tilda with Magnolia Sentiment

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? Hope your having a lovely Sunday ! It's halfway through our Tilda with Magnolia sentiment   at the Totally Tilda Challenge where there is a super prize for the winner !!


I have picked this cutie called sitting Tilda with Teddy bear ! I have coloured her with pencils in my favourite colour blue ;0)



I have made a criss cross card !


I have used these beautiful pion papers and pretty rose ribbon ! Inside I have used Magnolia Lovely Balloons Stamp and added this cute rocking horse charm.


I used the Magnolia Happy Birthday  Sentiment with archival coffee ink and used fine embossing powder.


I also used the sentiment on some seam binding  on the other side of the pull out card.


Lastly I have added a prima trinket flower and made a pin.


I hope you will join us in the challenge and pop on over and see all the girls wonderful creations at Totally Tilda !!

I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges 



I am working away again so I don't have as much time to craft ! as I have been lately !! . I like to comment on my phone and peek at your super blogs while I am on the train on the way home lol !
 Thanks for visiting 
Lots of Crafty hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



15 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning....and your colouring is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous criss-cross card Kirsty-Anne!! I just love them!!
    Beautiful details and amazing colouring!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!! Good luck in the draw!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just stunning Kitty! so soft and girly! fab!!
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Kitty this is so beautiful that image of Tilda is gorgeous so is the design it looks as if this is floating in cotton wool, it gives a dreamy look, the wonderful flowers and detail is superb.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Kirsty- Anne! LOVE it, it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us in Tilda's Town this week! hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a wonderful, beautiful Tilda card.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE this too Kirsty. WOW
    XXX
    Hugs Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Kitty and such beautiful colouring and design. Love the colours and your gorgeous details too. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning as always, this tilda is so adorable, I love the blue and cream colour combo and the charm and flowers are so beautiful, love everything about it. I am hoping the sun is working it's way towards you, lol we still didn't have any yesterday when everyone else was saying that they had some but we got it today so maybe you will get some tomorrow hehe
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply gorgeous and very elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful what a stunning piece , love that little charm hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Such a beautiful design and fantastic details! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. criss cross cards are so cool and yours is very beautiful. Love the paper and the image is so sweet!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh What a super cute and totally gorgeous card, Thanks so much for playing along at Tilda's Town Challenge this week!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)