Followers

Sunday, 8 July 2012

Totally Tilda Midway Challenge Reminder #50 Sea/Seaside Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Are you all having a lovely Sunday !! it's just rain , rain here but hey it happens every July here !! Though it has been clammy and the rain has been so heavy !! Well at least we have Tilda to cheer us up !

 It's midway in our challenge at Totally Tilda
Theme -Tilda at the seaside !! 

I have chosen Magnolia Tilda Offshore to colour with pencils ! I just love her wedgie shoes and hat !!




I have been playing with the Tim Holtz clock die which I distressed inked with a mixture of greens and blues and a touch of brown. I used rockpool papers and ribbon from Kaisercraft.


The cute charms,mesh, and wavy velvet ribbon are from the ribbon girl . The flowers were free in a magazine from Crafty Bitz. Lastly I added some and natural twine as rope for texture ;0).


Hope you can join in the fun challenge and take a look at our Design Team's Creations and stunning work from our guest designer Annette.

The fabulous prize is two super Magnolia stamps from Sirstampalot!! 

I would like to enter my creation into the following wonderful challenges ;-

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge - Hawiaan or Vacation Theme

Stampalot Challenge - What's Your Crafty passion ? - Colouring Magnolia & using different Textures & Embellishments !

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes 

The Stamp Monster has been up to his old tricks he tried to cropadile my hair !!! Such a naughty man ! He just has to have a shot of everything lol !! He has just booked a tandem free fall jump and shooting range thing for his trip to America !! It's bad enough worrying about him being so far away with his crazy friend never mind the activities lol !!  I will just try and not think about it lol ! Off to craft as just the animals and me today ;0). My daughter is down in Surrey at her Dad's so it's great not clearing up after a teenager for a whole week lol !


Thankyou for visiting
Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0)


13 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card I love that clock die wow its super and Tilda is so sweet , great colours too well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi teamie,
    Great card! I to love her fabby shoes and hat.
    Naughty stamp monster!!
    Have a lovely day with your animals :))
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kitty, I love that clock die and that Tilda is so cute! The layout is just great. I stumbled onto your blog from the Totally Tilda page, all your cards are fantastic! I'm a follower now and looking forward to seeing all your fabulous future creations :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!
    Such a gorgeous creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love it and love the colour you have achieved with the clock face it looks wonderful!

    Have fun today crafting and enjoy your teenager free time!! lol

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable creation. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous creation Kirsty-Anne and a lovely colour choice.

    Thanks for sharing your 'Crafty Passion' with us at Stampalot this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card! Well done on the distressing of the clock die; it's exactly the right Ocean green; looks amazing!

    Hugz,
    Sandy
    (LLC)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is REALLY gorgeous, I love the textures, the clock face is one of my favorite dies and that shade of green is beautiful. Sorry I have been a bit rubbish with my commenting lately
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, love the colours that you have used too, gorgeous work, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card , Lovely colours

    Thanks for joining us for our Crafty passion challenge over at
    Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card. Great colour and texture. Thanks so much for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful Kirsty-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)