Followers

Monday, 6 August 2012

Christmas with Magnolia !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all !! I managed to make a Christmas card and found this super tutorial here . I really recommend this as it lays flat too and it's so much fun to decorate and has great dimension. I have used Tilda In Christmas Coat & House from fall 07 Collection. I have used distress inks and some studio white paint and some glamour dust !


I have used Graphic 45 papers ! The last of my stash from last year so I need to get some Christmas papers !! I have also used Magnolia Shooting Stars Border stamp with some aged mahogany distress ink.


I have used Magnolia Doohickey Spruce Die for the tree where I used the blending tool lightly with distress ink.




Here is a picture of the inside here I have used the Magnolia fairy tale tag die with some more of the shooting stars and Magnolia Santa is coming stamp.



I would like to enter my Christmas creation in the following Super challenge


Thank you for stopping by must dash !!! and get some crafting done I am in the mood for some colouring !! Just find it so relaxing ;0)
Bye For Now
Crafty Hugs  

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty-Anne.
    Your 3D card is an absolute delight.
    Tilda is so sweet and coloured beautifully too.
    I love the little house, trees and the arrangement of the stars the inside is perfect.
    Thank you for sharing your creation.
    Big hugs
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kitty yet another awesome creation, this is WOW I adore the colours and design Tilda looks amazing, superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kirsty-Anne this 3D card is really gorgeous!
    Love colours you used and this little Tilda is soo cute.
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 3d card Kirsty-Anne. Really like the Tilda image and the colours you have used. I'm now off to check out the tutorial you mentioned. Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable and gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous Christmas card! I love the shape!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely,
    you always make such wonderful projects! this is superb!!
    I love the way the trees pop out at the sides :)
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is beautiful and that star border stamp is fabulous , what a beautiful pop up card , I agree with Mel you make wonderful projects. Well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owwww this is lovely !! Love this one, such a gorgeous Christmas card, Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous 3d card. I love the image and all the wonderful detail.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! this is absolutely stunning, I love the adorable tilda image and the snowy scene is just so beautiful, love the colours you have used too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card :) Luv the Tilda image ... Tfs !
    Hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! I love the scene you created and the whole design of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love your Christmas scene, excellent work wow ! Your creation is a beauty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Since I'm here I thought I look around a bit. :-) Sorry I haven't visited this week; been a bit busy. Some fab X-mas papers are on their way...hopefully next week. Beautiful and interesting paper project as always; love how you stamped the stars onto the background.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW truly scrumptious. Such a special card! Beautifully made. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing at TOMIC this month,
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)