Followers

Friday, 10 August 2012

Fairytale Friday ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It is time to catch up on all the gossip at Teddybo Towers ! The current challenge is distressing so hope you can join us and pop on over and see the girls wonderful creations !! 

I have chosen Teddybobea_101 .


I have coloured these two love birds with pencils ! I picked Prima Fairy Belle papers which I tore around the edges and sewn them with the machine. I won a super stamp set from Simon Says Stamp so I used these to decorate the card ! I just love the hearts ! I used these super prima flowers where I have added some woodware brads, Lastly I have used this spotty ribbon ! 

I would like to enter my card into CLP challenge no.50 which the sketch gave me the inspiration for all the lovely distressed panels !

Thank you for visiting hope your all looking forward to the weekend !!

Lots of Craft Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet card, lovely scene, and so nice embellish !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just beautiful Kitty! I love your colouring especially of the teddies! and all your pretty details just make this perfect!
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the stamping- looks gorgeous! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card!
    Beautiful colours and details:)
    Enjoy the weekend, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owww so cute and gorgeous, what a joy to look at. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kirsty , you tore the paper then sewed it on your machine !!!!!!!.
    wow what a craft artist you are . So dedicated to making your work perfect and that is why your work is so amazing , its the fine details , well done this us superb .....and the stamp is gorgeous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect Kirsty-Anne.
    I love those hearts too.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Big hugs
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kitty this is absolutely beautiful the detailed design is awesome so is the image they look such a romantic couple.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there,
    hope you're well. Oh this is just plainly adorable! I'm not much of a Teddy person, but I really like these Teddy Bo images. Beautiful colouring and composition. The hearts look amazing. Thanks for playing the CLP challenge!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)