Followers

Friday, 17 August 2012

Fairytale Friday

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

What a week it is flying in and I have been rushing about doing everything !! Sorry if I have not been round to visit yet , I will catch up lol !

It's Fairytale Friday and where we have all the gossip from Teddybo towers not to mention lots of super inspiration from the girls ! We have a lovely new teamie too so please welcome Donna & her wonderful creations !!

I have chosen the cutest ballerina ever !! Teddybea_213


I have coloured her with pencils and added sprinkles of glamour dust !!


I have used spellbinders labels dies and Tim Holtz rosette die . The lanterns are stamps from Hero arts which I have coloured and added some twine and pearls ! The stunning crochet flower is from Tabby Craft designs at etsy ! I have finished with a pink lace bow and plum glimmer misted rose .

I hope you can join in our current challenge at Teddybo which is distressing !! There are just so many cute graphics to choose from including this sweet ballerina !

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your all looking forward to the weekend !

Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh just love this sweet card, superb creation, love all details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card as ever and thanks for the mention hun.
    Big hugs
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty this is an absolute delight to see I adore that beautiful image also the wonderful design and embellishments a truly wonderful creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kitty! I love those lanterns, they're really magical :D fabulous card :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirsty how pretty what a super image and I love those hero arts lanterns what a great touch on the card, I like the rosette with the crochet flower it's fab we'll done super work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)