Followers

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Live & Love Crafts Challenge Elizabeth's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? Hope your having a super week !
 There's a brand new challenge at the Live & Love Crafts Blog .
 I am honored to be here as a guest designer .  
The new challenge is a fabulous sketch from Elizabeth !!!



I used the sketch to make a recipe card with Magnolia Tilda with carrots . I have coloured her with prismacolor pencils .


I just love carrot cake and have lots of newspaper /magazine clippings of recipie's to try out so I thought I would make a place to put them all in !!


I have used a selection of beautiful Pion papers !! Can never decide which side to use they are all so pretty lol. That's what I love about sketches you can use up all the little bits  ! I have used sewn panels and a spellbinders scalloped circle . The beautiful peach trim is where I have added some pearls from Melissa Frances. The large paper clip I have tied a peach/pink gingham bow with vintage beaded centres . I have cut Magnolias Dies the butterfly and stitched lace !! The tiny flowers are from Prima botanical gardens where I have added these super cute brads .

Here is a couple of shots of the recipe box for the recipe insert to go in



I have used another Magnolia Flower Die and placed this stunning Vintage Antique button in the center .
I have used Pion Grandmas' Schoolbook to cut the letters for the sections .


I found these huge paper clips in my local stationers !! and thought I could attach my clippings to them ;0)


I hope you can join in on the fun and check out the  teams wonderful creations and the wonderful prize to spend on these gorgeous crafty goodies at Live & Love Crafts .  There is also an extra prize so why not check out all the details on the blog !!!
There are new products in store too ! I have added them all to my wish list lol ;0)

I would like to enter my recipe gift box into the following Super Challenges ;-



Thank you so much for visiting 
Lots of Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


16 comments:

  1. HOW FABULOUS IS THIS KIRSTY ....... !!!
    I love it , first what a super idea and what pretty papers ...oh my word its gorgeous !.
    I must have a go at 3d crafting , I struggle a little with fiddly things as my right hand doesn't work properly but I would love to have a go at something like this , it would make fabulous Christmas or birthday presents . Well done its just fabulous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ♥
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, what a lovely job :-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely,
    I love this recipe box, wonderful idea!
    Your are so clever, it's amazing!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word how do you do it? What a fab idea this is an absolutely georgeous project and such beautiful colours.
    Tilda is so cute I must have a look at these stamps.
    I'm always inspired with your creations.
    Big hugs
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, I really love it, lovely colours, such a wonderfull project. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Kirsty- Anne, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! In every way!!! The idea, the design, the awesome details all around, the colors, the coloring, everything! I love it!!! We are so lucky to have you as a GDT at LLC this month. You are an amazing artist! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your box and card! The colors are gorgeous and so are the embellishments. I can't stop looking at it because it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Kitty this is out of this world fantastic, wow, wow, wow, I have never seen a box like this before you have embellished it to perfection it is so impressive, awesome work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kirsty-Anne,
    I couldn't agree more with Elizabeth; we're so fortunate to have you as a GDT this month at LLC. I seriously almost fell off my chair when I opened the pic and saw this amazing recipe box. It's such a beautiful box and an inspirational project; I love it!!! In my next life, I'd be happy if I'd be half as creative as you're with papers. :-)

    Many thanks again.
    Hugz,
    Sandy

    P.S. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try out the carrot cake recipe as well; it was fun seeing what the recipe card looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this is sooooo wonderful!!! It must have taken you forever to create this and it's an absolute stunner!!!
    I love carrot cake too, have you known that the originial recepie comes from the Canton Aargau in Switzerland and this is the Canton I'm living LOL! Wherever I go, I have to bring along either a carrot cake or Tiramisu ooooor Toblerone Mousse :o) yummie! You're not in Switzerland on August 25th by any chance?? Cause if yes you^b be more than welcome at my house to join the party LOL!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOw this is really cool, I love it!!!! Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. SERIOUSLY Kirsty-Anne!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT! Ok, can you tell I like it hahaha! Gorgeous creation sweetie!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is simply beautiful! I love carrot cakes and I do love your recipe box with those beautiful Pion papers and sweet Tilda! Well done...
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous recipe box! I'm now your newest follower. Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Kitty , I saw it on eBay and just knew it was your fantastic work !!
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)