Followers

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Magnolia Picnic Basket ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How is your week going !! I have been crafting away on my days off and have been playing with Magnolia ;0) I have made a picnic basket from a wonderful tutorial you can find here . I have chosen Tilda with Hawaii Flower. I have used this gorgeous inspiration picture from the DT call at Totally Tilda for inspiration.



I Just love the colour combinations so pretty ;0)

So here is what I came up with !!



I have coloured Tilda with prismacolor pencils and used these beautiful papers from Prima !! I made these super flowers with the flower shoppe cartridge with the cricut ! To make the frame I used some pretty pink lace ribbon and lastly I used lots of Magnolia Doo Hickey dies and finished with Kraftwork cards candi .

I would like to enter my picnic basket into the following  ;-



I am off to craft and tonight I will try and catch up with all you wonderful bloggers . 
Thanks for stopping by ;0)

Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) xxx




8 comments:

  1. Oh Kitty this is adorable sweetie. I love all the little flowers and extras you've used. Great colouring too. Thanks for joining in with the Totally Tilda DT call. Good luck.
    hugs
    Dawn (TT DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! What a fabulous project Kitty it must have taken you ages its perfect
    And Tilda's coloured beautifully
    Thank you for entering the Totally Tilda DT Call
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty stunning creation ..gorgeous take on the inspirational piccy..love all the pretty flowers..perfect sweet Tilda image..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda DT call..good luck

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this is fabulous , how pretty , and thank you for the link for the basket I must give it a try , oh Kirsty your work is fantastic, well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kitty this is fantastic what a beautiful basket I love the wonderful colours and Tilda is stunning as always.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word!!! such talent.
    Your project is sooooooo beautiful.
    PERFECT
    Big hugs
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kitty! That looks like loads of work went into it, it's fantastic! I love all the details, it's so sweet :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous basket Kitty!! I love the colours and all the pretty details!! Your colouring is fantastic!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)