Followers

Saturday, 11 August 2012

MDUC - #159 Card & Tag Challenge

Hi Crafty Bloggers 


I am so excited to be here as a  guest designer at 
for  August !! 
 The challenge this week is to make a  card with a tag !!
 I have been playing with Magnolia Tilda with a gift for you and the Magnolia Limited Edition Stamp.




I have coloured her with pencils and used coffee Archival ink to stamp with . I have then cut with a classic spellbinders circle die and I have distressed the edges and added touches of black and blue sugar glitter.

I have used this super template to create these large tags with the smaller Magnolia Vintage Tag Die.


I have used beautiful papers from Riddersholm design called Chantilly Dawn from Live & Love Crafts  which I have stitched with the sewing machine. I have coloured the Floral Swirl Corner die with a mixture of vintage photo distress ink and cosmic shimmer mist in turqouise . I then added some more sugar glitter !  I have misted a cream wild rose with the turquoise again and added peach roses to brighten it up !


I have added a Tim Holtz rosette die in cream and topped with a peach satin bow and misted flower with chocolate brad for the center .

Just had to show you more of these gorgeous papers , a view from the back !! The clothes peg is from American Crafts and you can see some cheesecloth peeking at the side which I had frayed at the edges and had added a dab of dried marigold distress ink.

Hope you can join us and pop on over to the challenge and see the wonderful inspiration from the

Magnolia Down Under Challenge Girls !!!


I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges

Simon Says Stamp - Let's Play Bingo/Ribbon Free blooms .
Midweek Magnolia's - Use two dies /punches - Used magnolia Dies & Tim Holtz Die

My stamp monster is home in the next couple of hours from America !! So excited to see him !!! ;0) 

Thanks for stopping by 
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty)
xxxxxxx


18 comments:

  1. Wow girl, this is stunning. The papers you used really are gorgeous and you put everything together beautifully. Fab work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow and wow.
    How do you do it? You deliver such beautiful creations every time this is absolutely stunning with so much detail. The colours are perfect and I love those flowers.
    Big hugs
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love the dies and the distressing and the coloring- and... everything! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsty Anne! ❤
    Im so glad to see you are joining us in August as our gdt :) Very welcome, love your gorgeous work!

    You have created yet another absolutely beautiful creation :) Love your color scheme and your inking is perfect :) Stunning decorations and papers too, so much eyecandy!

    Big hugs! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely, hope you had a wonderful reunion with your stamp monster LoL
    Your card...or tag... is divine!!!!!! this is really outstanding an my fave today in blogland!!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! it's all so fab! congratulations lovely on your GD spot, your super talented and I'm sure they will love having you :)
    Enjoy your day ;)
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning hun!!! One of my favourite colour combinations and I love how your card opens out!! gorgeous layering and details too! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word!!! this is gorgeous Kirsty-Anne, love that sweet Tilda, your design and the pretty embellishments. Fantastic creation. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome idea of using this stamp, thanks for the idea. Lovely project. Have a great Sunday, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the papers paired with the images in fantastic!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully stunning, gorgeous creation it all works so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely fabulous! Love it!!!
    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Kitty this is outstanding work, wow, I am in awe of your wonderful creativity, this is so beautiful, the work you have put into this is amazing, I love it so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning, I love the papers and the layout and those green die cuts are just so beautiful, loving the flowers too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what can I say another stunning creation and a winner for sure well done amazing work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  16. PS I forgot to say well done on your guest DT role they are so lucky to have you on their team Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a amazing tag card, stunning details

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fantastic Kitty ....your so inventive darling , I love this
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)