Followers

Saturday, 25 August 2012

MDUC Challenge #161 - Stitching

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are you all ? Are you having a great weekend ? it's been another super busy week chasing my tail but I am  off work tomorrow so can't wait to get some crafty time to relax ;0) 

It's another great challenge at MDUC Challenges and I am here as a guest designer to tell you all about it !! This week we would like to see your fantastic creations using real or faux stitching !!! 

My wonderful Bloggy friend Jill sent me this super stamp for my Birthday , I was so excited and had to play with her straight away !! I first tried colouring her with no lines with inks  but the bike just did not look like a bike lol so I opted for the safe option with my pencils lol .


I have stitched all the papers and Tilda to the matting using Prima papers . I made these two pockets with some scrap material where I added some peach satin ribbon and dotty buttons. I also stamped some birdies and hearts onto the material using hero arts stamps with some coffee ink. Lastly I have added two pretty Magnolia Doohickey butterflies ! Quite a quick card for me lol !!

I hope you will join in on the fun at the stitching challenge at MDUC and take a look at the teams wonderful designs !!

Back tomorrow with another Magnolia creation . Thanks for visiting and see you then ;0)
 P.s My Birthday Candy ends tomorrow !!

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) xxxx 

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kitty this is awesome I love that image of Tilda and what a fantastic design, superb card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaw this is so super cute, Kitty! And I love the little wallets on this project! looks fantastic! Hope you have some crafty time to relax!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea with the pockets and what a beautiful card,love the stitichingyouare so good at thes fabulous creation well done Hugs elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you liked the gift sweetie and you have created a masterpiece with it :)
    Love the design and like always your creation is beautiful done and coloured :)
    I case I forget tomorrow...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BLOG FRIEND!!

    Lots of hugs and love
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow very clever this one!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)