Followers

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Teddybo Challenge

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I am off work today so taking it easy !! Not been working long in this job and still not sure what I am doing yet lol !! So tired as was off for a few months and it's hard getting back into a routine lol !!

This is my last post as a DT for Teddybo as I just don't have the time they deserve with my new job ! Teddybo will always be in my fond memories as Gayle the owner gave me my first DT position and I have grown to love the bears and all the wonderful talented girls on the DT .

There is a new challenge at TEDDYBO which is to use Black white and one other colour !
 I wasn't too sure at first so stayed neutral with brown !! and am quite happy with the results.

There are lovely new graphics to play with at the Teddybo Shop !!!
 and lots of inspiration on the blog from the girls !!


 I have chosen Teddybea_215 which I coloured with pencils using lots of lovely shades of browns !
I stamped some hero arts flowers at the sides . My printer was playing up and printing black green so I looked it up and cleaned the heads and hey presto and to my relief it's working again ! Before I had fixed it I had to use distress ink black soot on some white card for the panels ! I have also used Basic Grey Kraft paper pad .

 I embossed cuttlebug corner dies with a craft concepts dots folder and then added bows with this gorgeous spotty ribbon from my local sewing shop ! Just round the corner from my new work is a craft shop and a sewing shop how lucky am I though it's not good for the bank balance lol !
I found this super digi sentiment  here ! I put a Magnolia Vintage tag behind it and added lots of stardust stickles all over the card !! I finished with some lace ribbon and black roses from eBay . 

I used the super sketch by Chantal at Sketchy Challenges no . 30 for inspiration it was fun to work with and I would like to enter this challenge !!

Hope your all having a super week ! 
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne xx ;0)


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kitty! Love what you did around the image, looks fab! Great coloring as always! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,
    Oh what a shame you have to leave the team, your last card for the team is wonderful!! I love your design the lace is beautiful, take care lovely,
    melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely card, fabulous colouring ! Love this bear, so cute ! And your lace is wonderful ! Superb creation !
    have a nice week !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kirsty. I'm so sorry that you will be leaving TB. I'm sure you will be sorely missed. All the best in your new job, I hope it works out well for you.

    Hugs,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kitty this is beautiful I love that gorgeous image and what super colours and design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirsty-Anne,
    Sorry to hear you had to give up your DT position, but it sounds like you have a fulfilling job, so that's great! Very pretty card; love all the dots and the Stardust stickles; I used to do those dots before I got to know liquid pearls, but somehow it's easier to get the shape right with the stickles, I think.

    Take care!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    P.S. Thanks for playing with the Sketchy Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!
    Teddybea is gorgeous:)
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Hope things will get better soon.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased you have a place on tt too... Well done sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you are so tired it will take a while to get back in the swing of things , my stepson is in security and jobs are so long apart . Your crafting is just superb , I am sorry you have had to give up this chapter of teddy Bo but you will be able to start another when you have more time. you will never lose your crafting talent take care have fun hugs Elaine
    Your big birthday soon ,.......

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)