Followers

Sunday, 12 August 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #53 August Tilda with kraft card


Hi Crafty Bloggers !! How are you all !! The sun has been shining away here in Scotland ! It's been super hot and not a cloud to be seen yesterday or for today !! Today it's a brand new challenge at
  Totally Tilda !! 
We would love to see Tilda with Kraft !! You can colour on kraft or use kraft card on your creation !! 

I have been playing with Tilda with daisy yet again !! I have coloured onto kraft card with prismacolor pencils ! I was surprised how the colours change so if your trying it out test your colours on a spare piece first lol !! 


I shaped the card using my cricut and used this for the frame around her !! The gorgeous papers are by Prima ! I have added some studio white paint around the edges .


I have used rosebuds from Wild orchid crafts ! The charm and bling button on my flower is from the ribbon Girl . I made the flower with some cheesecloth and some mesh. I love the layers !!

We have a wonderful talented Guest Designer Suzie joining us and a super prize !! So why not pop on over and take a look at all the wonderful creations ;0) at Totally Tilda .

 Just to remind you there is still time to enter there DT call too ! You can get all the info here ;0)

I would like to enter this card into Tilda's Town Challenge - #31 Shabby Chic Challenge .

I am working today and can't wait to finish ! as off Mon & Tues so I am going to craft and spend time with my Stamp Monster ! I haven't been able to visit you all as still mastering my new job lol but I will try and get round soon !

Thanks for visiting and lots of Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) xxxx


16 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, I love the shape of the card and the effect of the Kraft, makes it very special and unique! This Tilda is so cute, I love her!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,
    how gorgeous is this?! love the design and shape.
    Great colouring and that flower is wonderful!
    Enjoy your Mon and Tues days xxx
    melly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card hun, I adore the flower you've created, it's gorgeous! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, loving that flower - something else I need to try out.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorg kitty, I love that stamp, you've coloured her lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Kitty! love your kraft colouring, soo clever! always love your shapes and details! send some of that sun over to the east coast please hun!!! really hot but overcast here, really muggy!! couldn't sleep last night soo hot!
    hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Kitty I love that image of Tilda using Kraft card looks quite different but just as lovely, the card shape and design as well as the embellishments look superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply devine.
    What a fab idea with the cheesecloth and mesh the colours are lovely too and I love that bow.
    Big hugs
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stunningly beautiful, I love the papers and the layout, the textures are fab and the image is gorgeous, love those flowers too. I am glad the sun has finally reached you, it has been shining here too but we have a lot f cloud and it's been a very sticky heat, hope you are enjoying the sun and making the most of it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Kitty, your colouring is amazing and I love all the little details, beautiful card!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your gorgeous Tilda card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I have been colouring her today so ...snap... she is so pretty , your card is gorgeous every little detail and I adore that beautiful flower at the front , super work Kirsty well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kitty such a cute Tilda lovely design & colours..
    love the cheese cloth flower great take on the TT KRAFT chall

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card, beautifully embellished! I love all the texture too! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Kirsty-Anne!! The flower looks amazing!!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Tilda's Town!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)