Followers

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge # 54 Bookmark

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How is your Sunday going? !! 

 It's Time for a super new challenge at 

which is a Bookmark with Tilda such a great idea for the schools going back !! My teenager is starting her advanced Highers at a new college on Monday  so it's all exciting !! for her ;0)

I have made a bookmark with Tilda with peanut from the turning leaves collection !! Love her little mouse so cute !!!


I have coloured them with prismacolor pencils . The gorgeous paper is from Magnolia . I used a 1 inch width ribbon and lace together with  1 inch end silver clasps (used for jewellery making) attached with pliers . I used spellbinders dies for the die cuts and these pretty flowers from prima topped with Melissa Francis pearls .


I have added this gorgeous gingham bow made from ribbon from my local sewing shop. I have decorated the back with Magnolia Tomorrow Text stamp .


The flower at the bottom is a crochet flower from Tabby Craft Designs at etsy . On one side I have added a Tim Holtz Philosophy tag and on the other a punched flower with pearl beaded center from Maya Road attached with twine .


I hope you will pop on over and see the girls wonderful creations at 
Totally Tilda  and the super prize from Wild Orchid Crafts !!!

I would like to enter my bookmark into the following super challenges





I am also so pleased to tell you I will be staying on here for another 6 months at Totally Tilda as a design Team member I am so lucky to be here and so proud !  ;0)

My candy ends tonight if you haven't entered already !!

I have done my housework super quick with lots of  music to motivate me  lol  as the teenager is still out from the night before !! and the stamp monster is working !!  and now I am off to craft !! 
Thanks for stopping by

Bye For Now

Kirsty-Anne ( Kitty) ;0) xxxxxx


30 comments:

  1. OOOOOH this is perfect and the colours are georgeous. I wish I lived next door)x lolx
    I am glad you are designing more of these delights at Totally Tilda... can't wait to see what you come up with next.
    Crafty hugs
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on TT xx
    I love your fab bookmark, superb design lovely!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty wowzer cute Tilda creation of course PINK is THE colour for Tilda..lol pretty embellies & design..fab take on the chall theme.

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsty-Anne

    OMG ... your bookmark is simply gorgeous ... I love the colours you´ve used and all the sweet details are perfect :0)))

    And big congratulations that you stay in the DT ... you've deserve it with all of your beautiful creations ... your creations are simply inspirational ;0)

    Have a nice Sunday ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this cute little Tilda! And she is perfect on your bookmark!
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww this is awesome !! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous book mark.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that sweet image and the gorgeous coloring! Beautiful! WOW, Kirsty-Anne, you did a great job creating this bookmark!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful,your work is stunning Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that pretty hanging flower, beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining in at Tildas Town
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bookmark fabulous design and great embellishments
    Pleased to have you join us on the new team darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful bookmark! I love that you gave such attention to the backside, as well! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This bookmark is absolutely stunning Kirsty-Anne!!! I love everything about it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic bookmark Kristy, love the colouring of this sweet Tilda and your pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs from your new Teamie
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is totally gorgeous Kirsty. I love all the detail and your coloring is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, Kirsty- Anne! Love the way you always think of something original! Gorgeous coloring and beautiful design. Love the die! Thanks for sharing with us at the Midweek Magnolias this week! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Kirsty-Anne this is absolutely beautiful - I would have to frame it!!! I love the colours and the embellishments. Congratulations to your TT DT appointment. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Hugs Sue P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooh, wow luv the bookmark ;) Tfs !
    Hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Wow stunning bookmark Kirsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is one Gorgeous book mark Kirsty x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful bookmark,love the colours too, what a lovely idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous bookmark, such a beautiful gift to give someone...
    thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Absolutely stunning as always, such a beautiful bookmark, I love the image and your fantastic colouring and the die cuts and trimmings are beautiful, sorry I have been a bit rubbish with my commenting lately, I hope you had a wonderful birthday
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous Kitty! What a pretty creation...I love the text as well, so inspiring :) The layout of it is fantastic. What an amazing gift for someone, it's one that they'll keep forever!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi my sweetie sorry I've not been over things are manic at the min & its hard to keep up lol.
    Your bookmark is sooooooooooo darn gorgeous love the image & the design is fabulous. I love the gingham bow I have a HUGE soft spot for gingham!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous bookmark! I love your choice of colours and the details are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Kirsty thank you so much for your super comments on my blog . Have a super weekend
    Big Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on the renewed TT position. This is a lovely bookmark that would make even a physics book fun to read, I'd think. :-)

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely beautiful bookmark Kitty, I really love how you have designed this little beauty, the colour is gorgeous so is that image of Tilda, the die cut frame and flowers look amazing.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)