Followers

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge Midway #53 Reminder Tilda with Kraft Card



Hi Crafty Bloggers !! Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday !! I am putting my feet up and am crafting away !! 
It's time to remind you of the Current challenge at TOTALLY TILDA !! I have really enjoyed this challenge to make a project using Tilda with Kraft ! Don't you think it really does go lovely with Magnolia Stamps !!
I have used Magnolia Tilda Tailor ! I just love her hair and bow !!




I have coloured her with prismacolor pencils !  and bleneded with zest solution .


I have used some scraps of pretty material to put behind the tears and on the dress ! I found this stunning lazer cut chipboard mannequin on ebay expensive but totally worth it !! I used Magnolia Doo Hickey stitched lace die and put them facing together with some threading inbetween ! I have used Bazzill kraft card with spellbinders label die and these pretty flowers from prima with Candi centres. I have dyed some some seam binding with some spun sugar reinker and a touch of perfect pearls so pretty ;0) !!


I used a pearl pin from the Ribbon girl with some material and twine and finished with a sewing machine charm. I used some studio white gesso around all the stitched panels.


Some mesh from the Ribbon girl a touch of satin ribbon and lace from my local sewing machine to finish her dress off ! Though £250 Tilda is a bit expensive lol !!!
 Love how this turned out with all the different textures !



I hope you can join us in this super challenge and have a look at all the girls super creations at
 TOTALLY TILDA , there is a super prize too !!

I would like to enter my card into this super challenge !


Thanks for stopping by not much time left to enter my big 40 candy !! Why not enter you just never know who random picks !! 

Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kitty! LOVE all those amazing details! The dress is an Amazing touch! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Kitty! I agree about this Tilda, love her hair and love your colouring and gorgeous design too. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ♥ ♥ ♥
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning - fabulous details xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kisty both You and Tilda are so talented, look she has made a stunning dress. LOL
    Kirsty this is amazing, I love it and I love this Tilda I must invest .
    Thank you for your lovely comments I do appreciate. Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! such a stunning creation I just love the dress and the colours... just beautiful Kirsty-Anne.
    Such talent.
    Big hugs
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my sweet friend how are you shug? I've really really missed your blog, even more when I'm greeted with creations as amazing as this.....WOWWWWWWWWWWWW this is totally awesome & so beautiful hun, love all the details & the fabric.
    Hope you are ok hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, adorable Tilda card Kirsty Anne and what wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Kraft challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW !!! such a beautiful creation, just WOW !!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning!
    Love all those gorgeous details:)
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I am lost for words Kitty, wow, wow, wow, this is out of this world beautiful, what attention to detail, those embellishments are awesome so is Tilda this is one top notch card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fabulous, Kirsty-Anne!!!! I just love all your creations and this one is no exception!!! Great job!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Kirsty-Anne!! This is such a beautiful card! The dress form that you've made is just outstanding!! Gorgeous, gorgeous!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kitty, WOW, this is amazing, I absolutely love it. Sooo much wonderful detail, just stunning!
    Thanks for your visits to my blog and lovely comments, so appreciated. Thought I was following but am now, and an easy follow too!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWZER ... what a stunning creation ... the colour combo is superb and I love all the gorgeous details ... simply adorable :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooo so lovely this card is real creation en lots to see on it xxx tanja

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing creation Kitty! I love all the great details and of course lovely Tilda. Great Colouring. GREAT Job!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so love this card!! What a fantastic idea .... you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow beautiful, seen your adorable items on ebay too, wow we love them (daughter and i !! )

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)