Followers

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Totally Tilda Midway Challenge Reminder #52 July Summer Fun Tilda


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ?? Are you having a lovely weekend ? What a week !! I have finished my training at work in Glasgow. The guys who did the training really looked after me and were just brilliant characters to be around   I start implementing everything on Monday so wish me luck !!! 
I just love crafting to relax and I am here to remind you that we are midway in the current super challenge at 
 It's Tilda with Summer Fun !! 
I have coloured Burger Tilda ! Don't you just love her ! I have coloured her with pencils ! 



I have used these super papers from Riddelsholm Fleamarket collection . I have used Pion's Grandma's Letters with tiny brads all from Live & Love Crafts . I have used these beautifuk Magnolia Doohickeys dies - Leaf & Heart Swirls,Swirly Butterfly and Peony Flower Petals . I have finished with a computer generated recipe card and white seam binding with large pearl brad from Wild orchid crafts .


I hope you will join in on the Summer Fun challenge and check out all the talented designs from the girls at 


 They are having a DT call so why not check out the details !! here .


I am currently writing this post while watching the movie P.S I Love you !! I have been crying my eyes out it's so sad but makes you fell all gooey too !! I am missing my Stamp Monster so much feel so lost without him , he survived his tandem jump ( looked amazing!!!  )http://www.skydivecsc.com/social/csctv/?videoID=62tj5mb562ru65vh - if you want to see the Stamp Monster  lol .He has even been up to Canada for a couple of days , he has just stopped off in Chicago ( hopefully at Micheal's lol) and is driving his way over to Seattle through what he calls the real American towns and has met some wonderful people along the way . He will be home on Saturday !! can't wait ;0) Off to get another tissue lol x

I would like to enter my creation into the following Super Challenges ;

Just Magnolia Week 168 - Handmade flowers

Paperplay Challenges - Week 31 - Layer It Up

Thanks so much for stopping by
Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning and awesome ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched the video , how fabulous Kirsty. Your card is amazing and you have coloured her so beautifully with pencils , I love all the details what amazing work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeouse card ;) Luv how you coloured , little tilda !! Tfs ;)
    Hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww Kitty this is absolutely stunning what beautiful embellishments and design and I adore that image of Tilda, superb card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!
    Beautiful details as always:)
    Lovely colours and Tilda is so sweet.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just me again. :-) In all honesty, I didn't like this Tilda very much and I've seen some pretty awful cards with her (sorry!), but this is dead dropping gorgeous. I think I need to try "Stains". Now I'll check out the video; I started watching it the other day but then something else came up and I left. Oh and by the way; unfortunately not a single entry for the carrot cake challenge yet; that's a shame; I don't want to keep the beautiful papers I was planning on giving away to myself!

    Have a good weekend!
    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)