Followers

Thursday, 6 September 2012

BIRTHDAY CANDY WINNERS !!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time for random.org to pick the winners of my 40th Birthday Candy . Thank you to you all for visiting and wishing me so many super Birthday Wishes . 




First Prize £40 cash is 


***********

******



****


No. 14 Coldwaters2  


Second Prize £20 cash is 


***********

*******

*****

No.46  Elizabeth

Congratulations I have sent you ladies an email !! So wish I could give you all a prize
 I will have another Candy in November for my 2nd Blog Anniversary !! 

Here is a wee picture of all the Amazing cards from all my wonderful crafty friends . Thank you all so much each one is so gorgeous ! So happy to be part of this super community ! I am truly spoilt and had a super time with my family ;0)



Sorry Jill your amazing card is not in the picture as my Greyhound Suzie munched it ! I was in the huff with her for at least two hours !! Bad doggie !

Thanks for stopping by 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx







12 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much Kitty!!! You really made my day! I'm so happy right now! Thank you for being so generous! BIG hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cograts to the winners!!! thanks for the chance to win and im so glad your birthday was a lovely one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your winners, you are so generous hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it Kitty this is the most fantastic news ever, a wonderful surprise, I thank you with all my heart.
    Love & hugs
    Lorraine xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratz to the winners :) Woohoo !!
    Hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!!! .
    can't believe Suzie ate the card Jill sent you.
    Got to admit she has good taste as she didn't eat mine:) lol.x
    Anyway, beautiful cards and I hope you had a good day.
    Big crafty hugs.

    P.S. Still missing you at the Towers.

    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the 2 winners;-) I hope you had a lovely birthday Kirsty-Anne.
    Hugs
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to the two winners - I do hope you spend your money wisely ...... as if!!! Glad you had a fab birthday Kirstie-Anne.

    Hugs to you (and I hope that my namesake didn't have a tummy ache)

    Planet Suzie (aka Sue) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners !!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Lorraine and Elizabeth , so glad you had a fabulous birthday Kirsty big hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, Kitty! I received my price today!!! Can't wait to take my daughter for ice-cream,and then some crafty shopping!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    big Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks again for the chance to win! your such a generous blogging pal!
    Huggles, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)