Followers

Saturday, 1 September 2012

MDUC - 162 - BINGO !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
Hope your all having a lovely weekend !! has been a pretty busy this week so chilling with a wee glass of wine and watching T.V with my feet up !! as I am writing this post ! 
It's time for another super challenge at 


This is my last post as Guest Designer ! It's been so much fun ! Thank you ladies for having me ;0)
We have a super Bingo grid to inspire you along with all the designers wonderful creations this week ! Just choose any line vertically,horizontally or diagonally !! 




I have went for Flowers,Green & Sewing ! I have made a trifold card  with mini magnolia stamps . 
I have chosen scooter Tilda first and used lovely Autumn colours ! with my pencils 



I have used K & Co papers in this lovely green shade and sewn all the panels which I have matted  on to brown base card stock.


The beautiful dies are from Memory box from a wonderful crafter !! and the gorgeous ribbon from another super crafter !! lol. here is another mini Magnolia called Tilda with daisy and mushrooms ;0)


Love this hand stamped Magnolia stamp  with coffee archival ink onto kraft card . The flowers are from prima topped with Mellissa Francis pearls .

Hope you will join in all the fun at MDUC and I will be back here on Thursday with my Birthday Candy winners !!

Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx

17 comments:

  1. WOW, both Tilda are wonderful!!!! I love the tri-fold card and the beautiful sewing you've done. Bravo! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is stunning, gorgeous tilda images and a fabulous fold, I love the colour combo and layout too and your colouring is just so amazing
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Kitty this is AWESOME that card fold is ACE, the papers and embellishments as well as Tilda looks stunning, a brilliant card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wowo woow woooooooooooooooowowowowowowoooooooooow!!! What a wonderful card! so much work in it and so wonderfully created!! A masterpiece beyond words!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kirsty another beautiful card and an amazing shape well done Big hugs Elaine hope you enjoyed your Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just georgeous Kirsty-Anne, I love the colours they are perfect and the embelishments are fab.
    Missing you at the Towers.
    Big crafty hugs.
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Kirsty. I love all the details, especially the swirls. Wonderful coloring of those images. Love it!!!
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Utterly gorgeous card Kitty and such beautiful colouring and design, I do love this style of card and know how much work they are. So glad you enjoyed your stint with MDUC which is such a gorgeous challenge blog. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kirsty-Anne,
    Well, well, well...I can see the paper artist has been at work again! That looks amazing (and like a whole lot of work :-)). I've never tried out the trifold shape...been wanting to do it for a couple of years now...maybe next year? :-) Stunning creation, dear.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card hun, love the style and awesome colouring, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is stunning Kirsty. Love all the detail x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a stunning creation!! awesome colouring and i do love the attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the way you used your Minis here! I love min a lot, but I think it's hard to find a way to use them. Thank you for the inspiration, hun! love it! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOh nice Kirsty-Anne - I love all the little bits of paper that have been sewn. This is really cute. Love the images you have used and the nice soft colours.

    Hugs to you Sue P xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kitty this is stunning that tri fold is excellent, the colours and the image look fantastic, awesome work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card, Kirsty-Anne! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)