Followers

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge - Midway reminder #56 - Dawn's Bingo grid

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hope your enjoying Autumn it's been quite mild and dry the past few days just how I like it ;0) It sure is flying by I am getting all excited about Christmas coming ! I just love making cards and boxes , have you started yet ??

It's halfway through Dawn's super bingo grid at the Totally Tilda Challenge !! 
It's so much fun so why not have a go if you haven't already !!


I have chosen Dry embossing, punches and Ribbon


I have stamped Tilda with Archival Coffee Ink and then coloured her with distress inks !!  mostly spun sugar and milled lavender !!I used the blending tool around her and added some swirls and spots with a gel pen and glitter pen .

I have made a joy fold card which I love to make !! There is a tutorial here if you fancy trying it out !!
They are also easy to adjust to whatever size you like ;0)


You lift the memory box die and the flap folds down to reveal a smaller card which you can lift up and write a sentiment ! I have started with beautiful papers from pion and added shabby and satin ribbons from 
Live & Love Crafts and my local Sewing shop. The Magnolia Doohickey die heart tag is topped with a mixture of beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Prima . I have used a craft concepts dot embossing folder on the dies to add some texture these are so reasonable , great value for money.


I made a tiny present and added some a 3mm strip with double sided tape and dipped in some German glass glitter ! Then I added some shabby ribbon and a prima flower with pink gem ! So cute and I have left it so it can open too.

Hope you can join us and take a peek at the Wonderful designs teams creations !! So much inspiration so pop on over to the Totally Tilda Challenge and join in the fun with a super prize from our Super Sponsor



I am going now to do the housework super quick my motivation a Magnolia Ink magazine to read and get loads of super inspiration for some crafty fun !! 

I would like to enter my joyfold card into the following super challenges




Thank you for visiting today ;0)
Lots of Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) xxxxxxxxxx












19 comments:

  1. WOW, Your birthday card is wonderful!!!!! I love the tiny little gift and all the beautiful embellishments!!! Your colouring is marvelous! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful as always sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning hun, I love your colouring and the layout, die cuts, flowers and bow are all sooooo beautiful, love everything about it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, your Joy Fold card is amazing with such beautiful detail and colours. The wee pressie is so sweet.
    I hope you are keeping well? I can't wait to see your Christmas creations.

    Big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Kitty! Love your layering and your beautiful coloring! You always make such wonderful details on your cards! Thank you for your comment on my blog, you made my day! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card sweetie, love the beautiful colours and such pretty embellies :)

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hun, loving the tiny present! What a fabby card, but then you do make such lovely things :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Kitty this is absolutely, incredibly beautiful, wow, the wonderful array of embellishments, colours, design and of course Tilda all look stunning.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I adore all the elements on this card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous hon, I love the dreamy effect and all those amazing little details.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! I really love the gorgeous ribbon accents! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Kitty so much gorgeous detail and my fav colour
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and amazing card! Love alle your details!
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    xxx Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooooh she is so lovely. Love the oink touch all over the card and all the lush embellies that can be discovered, wowzer! Hope you're fine, Darl!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. ein tolles Werk!

    Vielen Dank fürs mitmachen bei Magnolia-Mania

    lg
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card looks a lot more advanced than the one in the video, but you also added so many more gorgeous details. More is always better! LOL I love that little gift; so sweet.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really beautiful, I love your colouring and the soft colours on the card and the ribbon looks amazing
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)