Followers

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #58 Tilda with Fruit !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? Are you all having a super weekend ? 

The new challenge at Totally Tilda
is Tilda with Fruit !!

  You can have fruit on your papers , or your embellies just make sure you use the wonderful Tilda !! I have chosen Magnolia Tilda with Lovely Jam and coloured her with prismacolour pencils and some zest blending solution . I doodled some little swirls and dots around her with a fine black marker ! I decided to make a Jam jar of sorts . I used this template here ! Takes a lot of cutting out and patience lol but so worth the results !!


The lid comes off for a special gift to go inside !! I have used gorgeous Kaisercraft Turtle Dove papers from Sirstampalot and spellbinders decorative labels 8 . The twine is from Live & Love Crafts and the checked ribbon is from my local sewing shop .


I made the strawberries for on top of the jar using ideas from Debbie's wonderful tutorial .. It has been on my wishlist to do for ages lol ! I used kaisercraft papers and used the Cricut Flower shoppe to cut the flowers and leaves that make up the strawberries !! I added some cheesecloth, pearls and embossed the paper with a craft concepts dots folder ,


I used one of the dies with the papers to create a pretty label at the front topped with an assortment of roses and rosebuds !


I hope you will pop on over and see the Ladies wonderful creations to inspire you for the Fruity Challenge at Totally Tilda !!

 There is a super prize too !! from




Two  Gorgeous Magnolia stamps to add  to your crafty stash !!

Tilda with sparkles


& Shiny Tilda with candles !!




I would like to enter my Strawberry Jam Creation into the following Super Challenges






It's only 7 weeks to my wedding am getting mega excited !!! Off to finish off my wedding invites lol !! 

Thank you so much for visiting today 

Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne(Kitty)
 xxxx ;0)

19 comments:

  1. It's absolutely stunning!
    Beautiful details:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kitty, this is such a fabby creation, I love the design and your creativity with some amazing details - love those strawberries! and the perfect Tilda looks wonderful
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation sweetie ..love how you did the strawberries :)

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ОЧЕНЬ КРАСИВО! УДАЧИ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, those strawberries looks good enough to eat!!!! Love your tag and your doodling! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, fabulous ! HUgs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Kirsty-Anne what an absolutely stunning creation,Tilda is coloured beautifully (as always) and the strawberries look delicious. You've done a swell job.
    Just perfect.

    What colour theme are you having for your wedding?
    Hear from you soon.

    Crafty hugs.
    Donna xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kitty, such a wonderful project and I love Tilda, beautifully coloured. Those strawberries are fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha Kitty I chose that song too, love your creation hun awesome Strawberries so want to have a go with some myself but don't have a shape,

    have a lovely night hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. there is so much detailing in this lovely work!! Love your jam bottle :) Amazing!
    What??????????????? I somehow have missed this... you are getting married??? Well, the stamp monster surely is a lucky lad!! Congrats, Hun!!
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kitty this is absolutely, incredibly beautiful, wow, I love that image of Tilda also the gorgeous colours and design of this wonderful project, amazing work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Love your fabby projects Kitty. Such clever creations :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorably sweet project - love the little strawberries.
    Thanx so much for joining us this week for our Fa La La La Challenge.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic creation darling , and your strawberries are yummy ....do they count as one of your five a day ?!! He he
    BTW Sorry I'm late coming to comment this week ....but as they say " better late than never" ;)
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute, Love your projects...It's always nice to visit your blog!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable! Love the wonderful papers and your Tilda is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous creation, gorgeous colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC for our Fa La La La challenge
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Another amazing make hun, the Tilda image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured and I absolutely love those strawberries you made, just so brilliant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)