Followers

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge Midway Reminder Tilda with Fruit

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ? Are you enjoying your weekend !! I am here to remind you that you still have time to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge with the theme  Tilda with fruit !! Why not use some lovely fruity papers and or fruity embellishments with your Tilda !! We have lots of amazing creations to show you and inspire you !!

I have used Tilda with arrow . I have coloured her with pencils and added a pretty lace frame !!


It was just one of those creations that I made as I went along instead of planning it !! I used a large spellbinders oval over a square card and added beautiful pion papers and used a decorative oval and a tree cut from the cricut with lollipop flowers from the flower shoppe cartridge .



I have added a cute little squirrel charm hiding in the tree lol


A wee shot of the side !! Just love the Magnolia Swirls and butterfly die to finish it off !!


I hope you will join us with the chance to win these two gorgeous stamps from 



Tilda with Sparkles


Shiny Tilda with candles



Such a super prize !! Hope to see your creations at the Totally Tilda Challenge

I would like to enter my card into the following Super Challenges ;-




Thanks for stopping by

Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne(Kitty)
;0) xxxx















11 comments:

  1. WOW, your card is wonderful!!!! i Iove that you used this Tilda, it's very clever! Beautiful charm and accents! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyhat a beautiful card. Love all the swirls and pearls. Hope I find you well Hun. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely fabulous ! Love the colour and everything on it. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation I love the shape of your card along with all the gorgeous embellishments especially the squirrel charm. I love those crafty critters:) lol x Tilda is just the cutest too.

    Crafty hugs.
    Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love all the detail.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, sweet and gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kitty , love your tree and lolli pop flowers
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww how cute you made this sweet Tilda look, so much detail lovely work.

    smiles mummy Tildarette..X

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just improvised? You clever girl you, I need to have a sketch so I know what I'm doing! :-) Lovely creation, vgery unusual shape and so sweet with the squirrel charm.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks absolutely gorgeous! The image is to die for and all the lovely embellies are fantastic!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty and unique x
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at stampin for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)