Followers

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Wedding Invitation ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How is your week going !! The sun is shining away here it's a lovely fresh Autumn day . I have finished my invites for my wedding all ready to post . I made them very simple as lots to make !! I saw this colour combination in the shop I work in on a girls dress and thought it was so pretty !

I have used a cuttlebug script embossing folder with some tattered rose distress ink around the edges. The next layer is Chipped sapphire card stock which has been cut with spellbinders decorative labels 8 and put through a craft concepts dot folder which I lightly sanded. The stamp by Magnolia called heart background used is one I have wanted for so long ever since I seen it on Mandy's blog !! I used chipped sapphire distress ink and ranger ultra fine embossing powder. The little flowers are from Prima and I have used the ink again with a Kaisercraft bubble wrap stamp on top and finished with some bling rhinestones . Only 6 weeks to go today am really excited and can't wait !! My in laws have booked us a night in a castle for our Wedding night ! I Loooove castles so I am over the moon. The suite we are staying in has a sunken bath in a turret how cool is that !! Just want to pinch myself I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family ;0)

I would like to enter my wedding creation into the following super challenges !!



I would also like to tell you about a wonderful new group  on Facebook for all you Magnolia fans for the Totally Tilda Challenge . Go check it out here it's brilliant !! ;0)

Off to visit some wonderful blogs 
Bye For Now 

Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xxx












14 comments:

  1. That is soo beautiful Kitty, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Your wedding night castle sounds amazing! Your guests will all be thrilled with their invites :D

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fab card ! HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. lady, this is so wonderful, I would never have the nerves to create as many invitations, even if it was for my own wedding! It looks fantastic!
    xoxo, alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my sweetie this is sooooooo beautiful love the embossing & the colours are just gorgeous.
    Oooh a castle you lucky thing, I soooooo lurve castles.....wouldnt it be so awesome to live in one!! You deserve a wonderful time in a castle sweetie you really do.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kitty this is amazing and so beautiful, I do love the black frame it really highlights the central image, truly wonderful work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your beautiful invites.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gorgeous wedding invitations! Love the colors and the dies and the sentiment with a heart! Love it! Congrats on getting married♥ So happy for you! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant Kitty
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I so love this!! What an awesome creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Elegant and love the die-cuts. thank you for joining us in our challenge this month over at Cards Galore.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, i love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at CWWC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is so stunning I love the beautiful die cut frames and the embossing, the colours are gorgeous too, it's all so elegant, love it. My beautiful card arrived today too, thank you so much hun, it's gorgeous I love the way you used the beaded embellishment on the rosette and thank you so much for the adorable stamp as well, so very kind of you hun, I will be putting your card up on my wall =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute, love your colour choices, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting When We Can , hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!! Your invites are just beautiful. The die cut frames and colours are gorgeous.

    A beautiful castle to end your special day! What lovely in-laws you have.

    Crafty hugs.
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)