Followers

Sunday, 4 November 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #59 Dawn's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope you are all well and are enjoying crafting away !! We have such a fun new Challenge at 
Totally Tilda . We have a super sketch designed by Dawn !!


You can turn it about and make whatever card you fancy !! I have chosen a Christmas card with Christmas Tilda with cat ! His name is Jasper suits him perfectly !!


I have used pion papers and kraft card. I made two tags and cut frames in them with spellbinders decorative labels and ovals .


I have added these beautiful flowers at the bottom a gift from a wonderful crafter ! I used berry beads in the middle . The sentiment is from Hero arts . I dipped some berries in glossy accents and some twinklets and finally sprayed with and glimmer mist and got all messy lol.

How gorgeous is this snowflake pin from the ribbon girl !!


I hope you are inspired with all the gorgeous creations over at Totally Tilda

The super sponsor this time is from





I would like to enter my Christmas Card into the following super challenges ;-






Lots of Crafty Hugs ;0)

Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) xx











18 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Kitty, I love it to bits. Great take on my sketch.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image,colours and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation kitty love your gorgeous snowflake
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kitty, love your style and wow! that is some fabulous snowflake. Is it insured!!!lol. Have a great day.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that snowflake is stunning!!!! Love your card! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful, love the clever details and the pompom ribbon parts!
    Best wishes, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card, have a great Sunday, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Tilda beautiful:) lol.
    Just gorgeous Kirsty-Anne. Such beautiful detail and I love the cat he is soooo cute.
    the snowflake is just divine.

    Crafty hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitty sweet image, that little Jasper is a cutie!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just me again sweetie with my DT hat on. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kirsty-Anne..
    Great colouring and fantastic details..
    Thanks for joining us in our very first Marvelous Magnolia Challenge..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at Midweek Magnolias too Kirsty-Anne..
    Good luck in the draw!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation hun, awesome detail, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kitty this is so beautiful the colours, design, Tilda and the embellishments are stupendous, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous creation Kitty, love the beautiful Tilda and all the bling especially the awesome snowflake pin!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it, fab details. I have these pins...I can't bring myself to use them they are so pretty - lol! Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)