Followers

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #60 Midway Reminder A Christmas Recipe

Hi Crafty bloggers 

Hope you are enjoying the weekend and are having fun crafting away !! I am here to remind you of the current challenge at TOTALLY TILDA
 The theme is a Christmas Recipe - 2 Designer papers , Ribbon & Pearls ! 
Great for getting your Christmas cards done ! 

I have used two stamps the main stamp is Tilda with bouquet ( Gorgeous ) and snowflake which I stamped around the edge ! I used distress inks for this one and I also covered the image in Tim Holtz ideology frosted film ! It's fabby you just stick it over the top and it gives a gorgeous sparkly look and protects the image ! Love this stuff !! You get loads too ;0)



I have made a gift bag from a brown paper bag cut down to size . I have used Maja design papers !! So pretty ! The flap is made with Spellbinders dies 


I have used lovely ribbon from the Ribbon girl . The berries , trinket and rose trim are from Live & Love Crafts as with the papers ! I used Ranger gesso around the edges and finished with a wee key charm I had in my stash ! 
I hope you like it and will pop on over and see the girls super Christmas creations over at Totally Tilda !! The prize is from the


I would like to enter my Christmas Gift bag into the following super challenges

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #4 - Non traditional colours with Christmas Theme - Used purple papers orange & yellow in the flowers .

Live & Love Crafts  #5 -  November Challenge - Christmas 

My daughter is obsessed with notebooks so the stamp monster (my fella) put some black soot ink on Suzi our greyhounds paw and stamped her paw on the first page of her new book ! It looked really cute lol and Suzi will let you do anything with her she really is the most laid back dog on the planet lol !! Working today can't wait to finish and get crafting !!!

Sorry if I have not been round to comment as much as I would like to but with work and with my wedding in two weeks it's just all a bit crazy lol  !!


Thank you so much for stopping by I appreciate your comments so much !
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) xxx ;0)




10 comments:

  1. Wowers girl, this is stunning! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! Love all the sparklies and your beautiful colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh kitty this is beautiful hen, love the snowflakes behind her xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOW!! That is just so stunning hun bun!! Lovely work!! =)

    Many hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project Kitty thanks for sharing the frosted film tips with us
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirsty-Anne.
    Your creation is just beautiful with so much detail and fab colours.
    I hope Suzi doesn't eat your daughters notebook! lol.

    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow absolutely stunning.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cute gift bag and love all the details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kitty,
    Reading about your dog and the ink put a smile on my face. You've worked those papers beautifully; love the colouring as well.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. super gorgeous, Kirsty-Anne! Love the ribbons and all the wonderful embellies.
    Don't worry about commenting the next couple of weeks, you're on a wonderful journey and you should not feel bad about not being much in blogland!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)