Followers

Sunday, 11 November 2012

Totally Tilda Midway Reminder #59 - Dawn's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are you all ?? Are you having a super weekend ! It's time to remind you of our current super challenge at Totally Tilda with Dawn's super sketch !! 


I have masked Snowy Tilda and Jingle Jangle Dangle !! and painted them with distress inks with lots of glamour dust !! 



I used beautiful silent night papers from Pion with Chipped Sapphire Card for the matting !!


This is quite plain for me lol but it just looked nice with a few flowers and berries from Kort & Godt and a pink satin bow . The beautiful pink gems I won in a candy lovely crafty lady !!!

Just about everything was from my favourite shop Live & Love Crafts !!! 

The super prize for this challenge is from Bunnyzoescrafts !!


Why not pop on over and have a look at the team's wonderful creations !!

I would like to enter the following super challenge 



Thanks for visiting 

Loads of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0)
xxxxxx



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Kitty with perfectly masked and coloured image - this Tilda is so cute (I love all the Christmas ones!) and perfectly embellished too, love the CAS design, it doesn't take anything away from the image!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kitty, well my dear what can I say, your card is so delish! love the scene, colouring and all those little gems. Wonderful creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie ..love your sweet Tilda.

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image...Nice take on the sketch! Love the bling!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous, adorable card Kirsty-Anne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kitty this is absolutely beautiful that image and Christmas scene is delightful, the embellishments and design are top notch, I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Kitty!!!! Your image is wonderful and I love all the sparkle!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch and wonderful masking. Beautiful colouring and I love all that bling!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful hun, love this cute tilda image, your colouring is fab as always and the layout is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kitty, beautiful colouring and fabulous card. I love the flowers and bling.
    Sooo pleased for you on your new DT post can't wait to see all your fab work, you are so talented hun, you deserve it.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this scene Kitty Kat! Such a pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful, I really love this sweet litle creation and your masking. Beautiful colours too!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed this one:) lol x
    Fab card Kirsty-Anne. I love the sketch and all the pretty colours. The flowers are gorgeous.

    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really stunning, I love the image and your colouring is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)