Followers

Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy Hogmanay !!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Here's wishing all of you the best for 2013 !! I had a fantastic 2012 so it's going to be hard to top !! 

I don't often get time these days to make a card for fun but had an extra day off this week and caught up on my sleep and made a card with a lovely LOTV image called Let's Party ! I haven't had the chance to play with one of thier stamps for such a long time ! This was way to cute to resist ! 


I have stamped the image with a cloudy pink dewdrop inkpad for the no lines effect ! I painted them with distress inks and added dots of ink around them. I have used these stunning papers from pion !! The flower. lace ,prima clock and flower and brads are from Live & Love Crafts !!  The ribbon was left over from yards I bought for my wedding cake lol ! 

I would like to enter my creation into the Lili's Litttle Fairies  Challenge- Something New - New Papers & LOTV Stamp.

So looking forward to seeing what ideas and inspiration come in 2013 !
 So as we say here in Scotland

"Cheers"

Thank you for visiting my blog and see you all in the New Year ! I will leave you with a wee video of the Edinburgh Milatary Tattoo ! These drummers from Switzerland stole the show !




Lots of Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty, this is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the colouring is fab and wow what a bow.
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wanted to wish you all the very best for a fabulous 2013.
    Hugs Sue W. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card:)
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Happy New Year Kirsty-Anne:)
    I'm looking forward to follow you next year.
    And congratulations with the wedding, I'm so happy for you:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. The image is adorable. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Kitty!!!! Love that gorgeous left over ribbon and your delicate colouring of this wonderful image. Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! cute image and I adore your design.
    Happy New Year lovely xxx
    melly <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the cute image. The bow and the clock are

    Happy New Year!

    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful creation Kirsty-Anne with gorgeous colours and a perfect bow.

    Happy New Year!!!! Love the video.

    Big 2013 crafty hugs.
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely, also stopped by to wish you and your family a very happy new year, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely friend
    First of all I want to thanks you immensely for your wonderful christmas card, wow! What a surprise! I'm a bit ashamed that I haven't had time this...erm...last year to send may cards, work just stole my time! But next Christmas is coming up and your name is on top of my list! Thanks again, my wonderful friend!
    Your card with this cute LOTV image is so adorable and one can see that you have just made it for fun! Looks stunning!
    The drummers are soooooo cool! Didn't know we have excellet drummers in my country LOL! They are brilliant, thanks for making me a bit more intelligent :o))
    Hope 2013 will even top your 2012! Means: I wish you all the best for it!
    Mahoosive hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie!!! Happy New Year, Kirsty-Anne & family!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, I love the sweet image and the colours and that bow is stunning. Sorry I am a bit late but I hope that the new year brings you many wonderful things
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)