Followers

Monday, 3 December 2012

Live & Love Crafts Advent Day 3 !!!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I am so honoured to be here as a guest designer on the

 Live & Love Crafts Challenge Advent Calender !! 

It's Day 3 and every day there is stunning inspiration and candy so please pop on over to the blog for all the details !!!


make a gif



Today you can win a yard  of gorgeous Maya Road Vintage Trim !!
 It's beautiful and such great value for money !  It just makes anything look so pretty ! 





I have made a pocket card with beautiful  Pion Silent Night Snowfall Papers which I coated the edges with Claudine Hellmuth Gesso and added some Glamour Dust just before it dried !! I used the Trim to add some texture and to give it that soft vintage look  ;0)


I have used the beautiful Magnolia with bouquet . I tried colouring on canvas for the first time with distress inks . I just love the soft shabby look to her . I also cut cut the little snowflakes with the canvas and added Martha Stewart pearls to the centers.  The beautiful roses along the bottom are from Kort and Godt with a touch of stickle stardust glitter glue .

Oopsies the wee pearl fell off !!



The insert has two beautiful vintage pearl pins just tucked behind the Vintage Maya Road Trim . I have used the cropodile and snap to hang the sweet little snowflake charm.

I hope you have been inspired and will join us in all the fun of advent at Live & Love Crafts Blog.

Only just over a week to my wedding !! So looking forward to getting all dressed up and having a great time with all my loved ones !!  Just thought I better practice my new signature,  I am going to be Mrs Duckworth lol  , so getting ready for the Oi Vera jokes ..... Can you all keep your fingers crossed for a dry day for me with just a sprinkling of snow .... no rain please..................

Thank you for visiting 

Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0 ) 
xxxxx













9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW this is beautiful! I just love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation mrs!!
    I do prefer your pics square, so I can see the full creation, in all it's glory...
    Coz I'm blind as a bat maybe? Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another of your beautiful creations.
    I love the trim, it is gorgeous and you have added such lovely detail to your creation.
    I could sit and look at it all day but, I got to get a box made for your card!
    Your wedding day will be wonderful no matter what the weather. My fingers are crossed for you that there is no rain and I will be thinking of you sweetie.

    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! Love all the gorgeous pieces! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation Kitty, your design and colours are fantastic........I love the papers and fabulous details. Little Tilda is so pretty, beautifully coloured.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colouring hun, love your clever creations :) Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty, this is soo gorgeous. I love all the texture and detail, really beautuful.
    Hugs Sue W

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, I love the soft colours and the textures and the flowers are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kitty,
    Me bad; sorry I haven't been around earlier. Thanks so much for guest designing for LLC again. It's a beautiful project in gorgeous colours. I especially love the little roof you made, so cute! Best of Luck for your wedding; I'm sure it'll be wonderful and I hope everything will go according to plan and if it doesn't...well that's what makes the day memorable and you'll have something to laugh about for years to come!

    Big hug,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)