Followers

Sunday, 9 December 2012

The Totally Tilda Challenge Midway Reminder #61 - Sitting Tilda

Hi Crafty Bloggers


Brrrr it's cold outside !! but it's all lovely and cosy in the house !! Christmas Tree is up and we have our candles on the go ! Perfect !! It's time to remind you of the Super Challenge at
Totally Tilda
which is to use a sitting Tilda !!
 The super prize is


I hope you will stop by and see all the DT's fantastic creations !! at Totally Tilda

I have chosen Winter skating Tilda !!
I have coloured her with pencils and added some glamour dust ! She is putting her feet up after skating all afternoon with Edwin he is away getting them some mulled wine lol !!



I have made a Giant chair with gift box on which Tilda is sitting on lol ! I used this super template from here
if you wish a go at making one !! The papers on the gift box are from Pion .



I have used card from the Papermill for the chair, then I sprayed it with white enamel paint and dabbed some metallic distress stain here and there !! 


I have added a prima flower , Kort & Godt rolled roses and wild daises , shabby cream ribbon to decorate the top of the gift box ! The large flower is Magnolia poinsette die which I stained with aged Mahogany distress ink and then used stickles and a vintage pearl center . Most of the embellies are from

I would like to enter my creation into the following Super Challenges 


I hope your all enjoying the festive season !! I am getting married on Wednesday to my stamp monster !!
I am off work for a week Whoopee I need a rest lol !
Thank you for all your lovely comments and wishes !! I will see you next time as a married lady !!
 It's all rather exciting lol 

Lots Of Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne ( Kitty) ;0) xxx

12 comments:

  1. what a lovely project, loving this chair and how you habe decorated it. So ove these rolled flowers, it takes ages to make them and I'mso happy they can finally be bought lol!
    I hope you will have a wonderful wedding, we want to see piccies, lady! Wishing you and the stamp monster all the best for your future and that you always will be as happy as you have been when you were in your first love-fever tee hee!
    Huge hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, amazing!!!! Love the lovely details you added to the chair and the flowers are just fantastic! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' cute!!! I love her chair, all of the flowers and of course Tilda. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning project it must have taken you simply ages. Still well worth it with such a beautiful result.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation ...you alway come up with something special and very unique.
    Good luck for Wednesday I hope the sun shines for you and you have a fantastic day
    Big hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Kirsty-Anne.
    This creation is wow! wow! wow! I love it and the colours are gorgeous.
    Good luck for Wednesday hun. I will be thinking of you.

    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation, Kirsty- Anne! As always! Congrats on your BIG day!!!! Hope you had a wonderful wonderful day! Best of wishes for the two of you! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kirsty have a wonderful day and congratulations on your marriage I hope you will both be very happy. Biggest Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Kitty this is awesome and so beautifully designed, the flower and Tilda look amazing.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this was different, very creative! Absolutely adore that large poinsetta.

    ~Hugz~

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, what an AWESOME creation! LOVE IT!!!

    Merry Christmas, Kirsty-Anne & family!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! This is stunning work! Like piece of art!

    Thank you for joining at LLC´s December challenge :)

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a happy New Year! :)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)