Followers

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #60 Sitting Tilda

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time for a super new challenge at TOTALLY TILDA !! the theme is to use a sitting Tilda !!

We have a wonderful prize ....



There is so much inspiration over on the blog from the super talented designers !! I have made a 3D scene gift box from ideas I saw in The Magnolia magazine !!

I have coloured 2 sitting Tilda's 
Sweet Christmas Tilda & Tilda with Cross stitch heart with my pencils .



I have used lots of dies 
Magnolia Spruce  Die
Magnolia leaf Tree
Fence dies from a super crafter
Tim Holts pine cone die

I have used lots of gesso on the trees and leaves to make them wintery !! I have made tiny parcels which can be opened and have teeny tiny surprises in and also the top comes off for more surprises underneath .


I stamped the stars with a hero arts stamp and dipped them in some glamour dust . The papers I have used are from pion . 



I hope you can join in on the fun  at the Totally Tilda Challenge and why not pop on over and see what's going on our facebook page too !!

I am just relaxing today having a pyjama day !!! I have a hangover due to my work Christmas night out last night which was in a vodka bar ... I do love vodka they had so many flavours !! lol  had just the best time ;0) 

I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges 




Hope your all having a great Sunday ;0) 

Lots of Christmas Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) xxx








19 comments:

  1. Really stunning gift box! I love it!
    Hugs , Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Kirsty this is one fabulous creation sweetie ...lovely scene with lots going on and I love the little surprise boxes.

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    Hope the hangover wears off soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow, so cool! Love the scene with these two adorable Tildas and the forrest in the background!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, this is so adorable!!!! I didn't realize it was a box! So clever! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Kitty. Love everything about it!
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how sweet are these 2 gorg Tildas sitting here? very. lol
    very creative take on the chall theme Kitty love the subtle colour combo lovely.

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable creation hun, stunning design and fab scene, hope your feeling better soon, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always a fabulous creation Kitty , I love you're handmade pine cone they're perfect
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! What a great gift idea. It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers, just stunning. Beautiful creation. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kitty, this is amazing - a fabulous scene, beautifully created, your little Tilda's are adorable and all such brilliantly coloured.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! This is absolutely stunning Kirsty-Anne.
    I love the idea and with all those beautiful dies. It's just amazing. Both Tilda's are the cutest ever and coloured so beautifully.

    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful Christmas gift creation Kitty, wonderful details and colouring and a fabulous design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Kirsty-Anne! I've popped over here for a look/see (from Live & Love Crafts) and boy oh boy your creations are fabulous. I've signed up to make sure I see your future work. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a stunning gift box Kirsty-Anne!
    I love your colouring and all the details are just perfect..
    Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias in our Starlight, Star Bright Challenge..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWZERS! So much amazing detail. Stunning work kitty. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Kitty, this is a beautiful creation! Love your all your fantastic details, the little gifts are so special! I can't believe how creative you are, always coming up with new and original ideas! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW.......this is absolutely fabulous sweetie, a totally fantastic creation!!! AWESOME I LOVE IT!!

    Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolia's, hope to see you again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This is stunning, absolutely love everything about it, the scene you have created is wonderful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)