Followers

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #62 Calendar

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's a brand new challenge at the


 This Challenge will run for 4 weeks until the 13th January 2013. We would like to see your creations featuring Tilda on a Calendar or Calendar page . 

We have a super prize from 



So please pop on over to the blog to see all the details and to get loads of inspiration from the super design team at Totally Tilda 

I have used a blank calendar where I have coulred Tilda with prismacolor pencils and added some stardust stickers ! I have used a mixture of Sapphire Core Card and Kaisercraft papers . I also had some fun using a Kiasercraft bubblewrap stamp on some cheesecloth using distress inks . I have used lots of pretty flowers and embellies from a mixture from my stash , Live & Love Crafts & The ribbon Girl . The snowflakes were cut from the cricut machine.




Hope you will join us in the fun and I hope you are all enjoying getting ready for Christmas !! 
It's been a crazy week I had a perfect wedding day !! It didn't rain either !! I haven't got the official photos  yet but here are a few that were taken on the mobile lol ! Thank you all for your wonderful wishes ;0)




My Step daughter Hannah,daughter Lauren,moi,Russell and my nephew Miles 



Just love these two laughing in this one !!



Signing the register !!

Lastly the night after the wedding at Knock Castle , we woke up and it was snowing just made the setting even more beautiful !!

Thank you for stopping by 
Lots of Festive Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) xxx (The new Mrs Duckworth ) lol

19 comments:

  1. Hi my sweetie loving this super awesome calender, Tilda looks fab & I love the embellishments.
    I have to admit to googling Norwegian Forest cat, well I'm thick lol. They are so gorgeous & I see what you mean about them being like a Maine Coon hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Duckworth xxx
    Your calendar is wonderful, brilliant design, lots of love for 2013 <3
    melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Jan calendar page Kitty, Tilda looks gorgeous as ever all wrapped up warm and that winter display next to her is wonderful with so much texture!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful..
    So very sweet.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Kitty!!!! Love your Tilda and the gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Mrs Duckworth, you look absolutely stunning.
    It is so lovely to see everyone smiling and the castle looks amazing.
    I'm so glad you had a beautiful day.

    The calendar is perfect with Tilda coloured so beautifully and the pretty arrangement of flowers. "Oh how I love those flowers." Lol x I think I should have been a florist!

    Big hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Mrs D you are a beautiful bride, looks like you have a wonderful day and the snowy scene you woke up to must have been the icing on the cake, it looks lovely.
    Your calendar is fabulous darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Kitty what lovely piccies hun you look stunning and so happy, beautiful family, love your calendar too, awesome flowers, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats again on your wedding, looks like it was definitely a perfect day. Great calendar, Tilda looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous calendar and congratulations.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many congrats on your wedding sweetie..you look like you had one amazing memorable day..& to snow nxt day perfect..
    Your gorgeous Tilda calendar creation is just stunning, sweet image brill colouring & those embellies are TDF..love it.


    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your wedding! Great pictures of such a special day! Love your Magnolia calendar!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your calendar hunni so pretty. Fab piccies, how cute are those giggling girlies <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing the pics from your wedding, you look gorgeous and very happy, so I'm very happy for you! Congrats again! The castle looks beautiful, especially with a bit of snow. Gorgeous calendar as well, but so is everything you make, and I'd like to thank you for guest designing for LLC twice this year and for your custom. All the best for 2013 and a very Merry Christmas.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh Kitty, what lovely wedding piccies hunnie, and waking to snow - sooooo magical! Wishing you, your new hubby and your family a wonderful Christmas (not long now :) and looking forward to crafting with you at Totally Tilda in 2013!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your wedding!!!!!
    Fabulous family!!! Thanks for sharing this pics from a really special day with as.
    Your calendar is gorgeous!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy 2013!!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well hello Mrs Duckworth, huge congrats!! It looks like you had a wonderful day. Wow, I have to persuade my better half to get married in Scotland, I want to feel like a damsel of the castle :o))) Thanks for sharing these lovely piccies!
    Your calendar is wonderful! Full of lovely details that I adore!
    Have a Merry Christmas, lovely!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your wedding!!! All the best!! Your calendar is gorgeous, I love Tilda!!! Happy Holidays to you ad yours! Tammy, from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, I would love to have you join for a chance to win one of the three prizes! Thank you and good luck if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW Big Congratulations You look STUNNING <3
    Im so behind in blogland these days xx
    Wish you good wishes and a long and happy life together xx
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)