Followers

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Inky Chicks Challenge #2 Becky's Bingo Grid

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hope your all having a lovely week !! It's our second challenge over at the fantastic
We have a great theme using Becky's Bingo Grid !!
 You can choose any line horizontally or vertically or why not go for a full house !! 



We have two wonderful prizes from our crafty sponsors 

              

I have gone for Pins,Image & Lace. I have chosen the freebie from the magnolia magazine where Magnolia has her cute puppy ! I have coloured her with distress inks and used beautiful maja design papers from Live & Love Crafts . I made a card using Magnolia dies . beautiful pins ,heart charm and a sprinkling of flowersoft.


I have made a little gift bag and a gift card box to match had to use up all these lush papers !!





Here is another couple of pictures ;0)



I hope you have been inspired to join us in all the fun on our second Challenge. I hope you will pop on over to the blog and take a look at the Inky Chicks designs with  Lisa ,Becky,Melly & Jenny!! 

I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting my wee blog 
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xxx


16 comments:

  1. Omg you clever girl!!
    Wow... Where do u find the time..
    Love it hen cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! just gorgeous.
    I love this image of Tilda and the papers you have used are fab!
    The bag and gift box are super Kirsty-Anne.
    I love the lace and flower you have used on the box it's so pretty.

    Crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! WEE! these beautiful projects are wonderful, your super clever, I just adore that gorgeous little bag!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a pretty assortment - goreous work. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this looks like a labor of love!!!! Every piece is amazing!!!! Love the colours and delicate lace! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee, Kitty. These are exquisite. Love your coloring on Tilda and fabulous papercrafted box and bag. This is something really special and portrays you awesome talent.
    Love it!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boah, these are fantastic, friend! Someone is a lucky lass and gets all these wonderful creaions made with so much love!
    hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I love the Tilda you used! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a fabulous, beautiful card gift set.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweet pea, this is STUNNING, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful set Kittly, wonderful designs and fabulous colours. An adorable Tilda , a wonderful box and sweet bag all have the most scrumptious details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kitty,
    Hope you've been well. Sorry I haven't visited in such a long time, Jan was a very busy month, though busy is of course good. :-) Very sweet gift set, and three pieces, not just two, that's unusual! All beautiful, and crafted with love. The flower looks amazing.

    Take care,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kitty it seems such a long time since I have visited, once I feel better I will be coming over more often as I have always loved your creations and this one is stunning what a fantastic project, wow, amazing work Kitty
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful creation. Nice colours and details.

    Hugs, AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful creation. Nice colors.

    Hugs, AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! These are stunning, your projects are always so gorgeous and different, I love the colours, the image is adorable and the layouts on all three are beautiful, hope you are having a lovely weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)