Followers

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Totally Tilda midway reminder #63 Tilda wearing trousers




Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday ! I am here to remind you of the super Challenge over at

The Challenge is to use Tilda wearing trousers ! 
There is a super prize from 









I have chosen Pink Ribbon Tilda ! I have coloured her with distress inks and then used a brush to apply some stickles onto her !!



I have used these stunning papers from Magnolia where I cut out the little postcards and cut Tilda out and placed her on top. The beautiful rhinestone lace , pin and shabby ribbon are from Live & Love Crafts . The flower was a gift from a lovely crafter which I added some Kort & Godt berries to the middle !


Really enjoyed making this criss cross card . 
I hope you will take a look at the designers super creations and join us in the fun ! 

I would like to enter my creation into the January challenge of anything goes at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Thank you for stopping by 

Lots Of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xx


8 comments:

  1. wowzer, this is stunnig! I love how you have placed Tilda onto a bunch of postcards, looks great! CrissCrossCards are one of my fave card shapes, they are so much fun to make!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooo my lovely teamie!
    Another gorgeous creation, I just love those maggie dps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, such a beautiful criss cross card!!! Love Tilda with all her sparkles! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Criss Cross card Kitty stunning colours and design
    Totally gorgeous
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Kirsty-Anne.
    your criss cross card is amazing. Tilda is coloured beautifully and I love the postcards.

    Big crafty hugs and I hope you are feeling better!?!?!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the design using the postcards!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Kitty this is so beautiful I love that image of Tilda and what a gorgeous card design the colours and embellishments look truly wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dreamy criss cross card Kitty, the DP is used to excellent effect, Tilda looks perfect with those postcards arranged behind her and your attention to detail is awesome - I especially love how you embellished the tab of the insert, that pin is gorgeous!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)