Followers

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Welcome to the Inky Chicks 1st Challenge !!!



Hi Crafty Bloggers
It's time for the first Challenge at the Inky Chicks  !! 
It's a super Challenge of Anything Goes 

 I hope you will join us in our fortnightly challenge 

There are lots of fabulous inspiration and a super voucher up for grabs..


So proud to be part of this talented team !!

 Please check out the designer's beautiful blogs , Lisa ,Becky,Melly & Jenny!! and our guest designers Bev & Alberto

I have chosen Joyful Tilda  to colour . I have used canvas to stamp her on and then coloured her with walnut stain distress ink in varying shades adding water to lighten.

 I used a white gel pen in little dots to lighten areas that were too dark . Around the image I used spun sugar distress ink to make the background.


I made a regular 6 x 6 card base. I put some pink Kaisercraft acrylic paint around the edges randomly with a large brush  and then used spellbinders dies for the layers using Kasiercraft Magnolia Grove Collection Papers and cut out sentiment .

 I used some pink lace trim for softness. The berries are from Magnolia with a vintage brad in the centre . The deep pink flower is from Prima with a Kort & Godt daisy in the middle . The other flower and pendant are from costume jewellery. Lastly the beautiful vintage locket opens at the top .


I hope you will join us in out First Challenge , It's all so exciting !! Can't wait to see your creations for our first Challenge !!

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges 






 Thank you for visiting today <3


Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) ;0) xx 



27 comments:

  1. Love all the soft textures of your beautiful creation Kitty. Wow we finally started woohoo!!! Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooohooooo,
    We done it hen!!
    Well done sweets xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely xx
    we did it!! thank you so much lovely for all you you do <3, can't wait to speak to you later ;)
    Your card is wonderful, what a brilliant technique! love, melly <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty, this is absolutely gorgeous, so subtle and girlie.
    We've done it, we're live, yay.
    Hugs,
    Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab start of the new year, such a sweet and lovely card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOW!!! That is soooo stunning hun!! =)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is so different!!!! Love how you coloured her, it's very soft and pretty! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kitty, this is wonderful. I love the image and how you coloured her and the layout is just gorgeous.
    Good luck with the new venture hun, off to check all the fab creations.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Kitty. Fabulous technique with just the Walnut Stain DI. I love all the pretty extras around Tilda too.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very beautiful card this is !! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. And good luck for your new challenge blog ! Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Tilda creating Kirsty-Anne! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats with the opening of Inky Chicks....I had to look at your card twice because its different but I really like your card - great idea.
    Pialine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazng! Such soft and pretty touches.. love teh colors, too! :) Thank you for playing along in the "Something New" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year Kitty, I love, love this beautiful creation that central image of Tilda reminds me of one of the old fashioned tiles, amazing effect, the card fold and design look fantastic.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is absolutely AMAZING! I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it...just incredible! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous Kirsty-Anne.
    The colours and detail are beautiful. I so love the flowers and that locket is just divine.
    I hope you are well?

    Big crafty hugs hun.
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Thanks for joining us with the ANYTHING GOES at MDUC.
    hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  18. GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, I love the tilda image and the colours, she looks fab coloured with the distress inks and the layout is fab. I will hop over and follow the challenge blog now
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing Kitty!!!
    Congrats with the start of Inky Chicks challenge!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hiya Kitty

    Your card is sooo really beautiful and coloured to perfection. I adore this Tilda too.
    Congrats on your new venture xxx
    Big Hugs Debbie xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this card Kirsty-Anne..
    What an interesting way to colour.. The effect is amazing!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kitty,
    Congrats on your new challenge blog. Fabulous inspiration from all you girls. This is a beauty as well your painting on canvas is simply amazing, and I'm so thrilled to have one of your projects at home that I can study in detail. Thanks again!

    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. How beautiful Kitty and I love how you coloured this gorgeous Tilda. Have a great weekend and belated Happy New Year! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh I love this Kitty, it is gorgeous! Thakns for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on going live! you are a wonderful bunch of talented ladies over at the Inky Chicks!
    Love your first creation!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)