Followers

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Inky Chicks Challenge #3 - Valentine or Anniversary

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's our third super Challenge at The Inky Chicks !! 

We would like to see your Valentine or Anniversary Creations <3

We have some gorgeous inspiration from the design team  Lisa ,Becky,Melly & Jenny!

We have fantastic prizes from our super sponsors






I have chosen Tilda hiding heart ! I have painted her with distress inks and used a gel white pen and lots of stardust glitter glue . I have made a gatefold card. So much fun to decorate .



I have used Magnolia papers , spellbinders dies and my cricut to make the tiny envelopes. The tag dies used for inside the envelopes are Magnolia tea label dies . The little love hanger and beautiful charm are from Love & Love Crafts ! The flowers are made from petals and metal charms given to me by some lovely crafty friends .


There is a place inside to put some gift cards in and write a sentiment ! I hope you like my creation ;0)
Why not take a look at our friendly facebook page !!!

I would like to enter my gatefold card into the following super challenges :-




Thank you for stopping by today
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) ;0) xx


10 comments:

  1. Morning chuck!
    Just gorgeous hen, as always!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Kitty!!!! Love this Tilda, even if she looks awkward! Maybe she's just shy? Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! How gorgeous is this card!?!?! I love it Kirsty-Anne.
    I've been waiting to see this Tilda coloured and she is perfect. Beautiful layout and lots of scrummy detail.
    I hope you are enjoying your time off!

    Lots of crafty hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, wonderful card creation, love all the things that is going on in card, and how sweet is that little hanger :)...what a great idea to use a gelwhite pen for the stardust - love it
    Pialine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kirsty.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at magnolia mania..
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo adorable! You did an AWESOME job creating this card!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at MMC

    hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at MMC

    hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't only like your creation, I loooove your creation!looks super cool, especially the tiny enveloppes!
    xx,Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)