Followers

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

The Inky Chicks #4 Mother's Day or Happy Birthday !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

We have another super challenge for you at The Inky Chicks !
Our super sponsors  are 



Their is also the chance to be in our top 3 as an inky angel 
so why not join us on the blog and facebook page !!

I have chosen wrapped Tilda . I have used the super sketch at this month's Live & Love Crafts Challenge for inspiration and I have made a drawer gift box complete with wonky drawers lol !!


This is the first time I made boxes/drawers with no tutorial lol ! 
I have painted Tilda with Distress inks . The papers are from Pion and Maja design . I have added some shapes cut from the cricut and spellbinders dies ! On the dresser I have made a pretty picture frame with acetate , a mini book to write in and a beautiful flower pot !!
 Most of the embellishments and papers are from Live & Love Crafts 


I hope you are inspired to join us and take a looks at the team's amazing creations with
 Lisa ,Becky,Melly & Jenny!! 

We also have a great new crafty stash page on Facebook called The Inky Chicks Market so why not take a look and grab yourself a crafty bargain or two or three lol ;0)

I would like to enter my creation into the following wonderful challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting today I have been crafting lots hope your all having a lovely week too ;0)

Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne(Kitty)
xxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. WOW Kitty!!! That probably took you a long time!!!! Love your wonky drawers and the little pulls! Your Tilda looks beautiful and I love the little "mirror". Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how wonderful is that set of draws?! I adore the mirror, book and flowers on the top! fabulous!! Wonderful set, your so clever!!
    love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning ! HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it hen, but them draws.... WOWWWWWWW x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Absolutely stunning makes, love the card and the drawers, the colours a gorgeous and that Tilda is so sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card/colouring and the drawers is fab and without any toturial - wow...thats awsome good.
    Hugs
    Pialine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kirsty-Anne.
    Firstly, I love the new look you have given your blog and secondly I am blown away by this amazing creation.
    My word! You have been busy and your wonky drawers are perfect lol.
    I love your chosen Tilda (must get around to colouring her) Lots of lovely detail.
    I love it.

    Big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow - it's beautiful and you have gone to so much trouble with the dresser! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week! Hugs Zoe xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitty, gorgeous as always, I love the other bit you make, you are a proper crafter.
    Hugs,
    Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kitty, this is just so inventive - You are so clever! I love everything about it <3 <3 <3 Jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You never settle for making just an ordinary card, do you? LOL Those drawers look fantastic, not to mention the mirror and the book and the little prezzie on top....you're such a paper artist, and it's always so much fun visiting your blog! Great take on Tina's sketch as well, thanks for joining LLC for our Feb challenge.

    Have a crafty weekend!
    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and bureau! I love the mirror. Very clever.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ow wow that bureau looks amazing.
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW so creative! Gorgeous creations, love the colors. Thank you for joining the challenge over at LLC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)