Followers

Sunday, 24 February 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge # 66 Spots & Stripes

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new Challenge at Totally Tilda !!
 It's spots and stripes
 I am a big fan of spots lol are you ??  
 We have a super prize from 


and lots of inspiration from the talented Design Team !


I have chosen Tilda with love potion and coloured her with distress inks . I have used these lovely bright papers from Bazzill .


I have used the great sketch at CLP # 55
I have made 2 little hatboxes so much fun to make from a tutorial I found here !!

I have linked all the products used below . I used the tutorial at Becky's if you want to try it out ;0)

I would like to enter my Easter card into the following Super Challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting , Hope your all having a lovely weekend ;0) I have had a lovely lazy week off back tomorrow and a new boss starting too so fingers crossed she is a nice lady !! last one was amazing going to be heard to beat !!

Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) xx ;0)





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Kitty. Love it.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Kitty, I adore those hat boxes and the gorgeous colours and papers! Tilda looks stunning, love the flower arrangement and fab design!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Kitty!!!! Love the hat box and your lovely colours! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Another beautiful creation with pretty colours and lots of scrummy detail.
    The hat box is amazing. (dribble, dribble) lol x

    Crafty hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and boxes Kitty , great colours and I love your flowers
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Kitty, I love the zingy papers and colours and of course Tilda, super, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)