Followers

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge Midway Reminder #64 Inspirational Photo

Hi crafty Bloggers 

Can you believe it's February already !! Where does the time go ! It's time to remind you of the current fantastic Challenge at Totally Tilda 

We have a great Inspirational photo for you to play with 


and a super prize from

I have been playing with Tilda with Love potion ! I have coloured her with distress inks and added some shading with a white gel pen . I have made an envelope that opens up into a card ! 



I have used beautiful papers from Maja Design and Magnolia . The dies used are from Magnolia and the sentiment is from a wonderful crafter made by Stampin Up ! 


I love how it can stand up and look nice flat too !!

I hope you will join us and take a look at the girls stunning creations on over at 
I would like to enter my envelope card into the following super challenges



I am only working two days next week so planning to re organise my crafty space , it's amazing how much you accumulate and then forget about lol I have been inspired by my crafty friends to get motivated and get the job done mixed with a couple of days putting my feet up and crafting !
 Hope you all have something nice planned too ;0)

Thank you for visiting today 
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! It's so beautiful!!! It's the first time I see a card/envelope! Very ingenious! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I think that no one can top this stamping scene with a special shape along comes Kitty! Love your creation and Tilda with her love potion is just adorable!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great design Kitty ...you always make the most interesting and different creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kitty, a fabulous design hun and so very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kitty - hope you're well!! A stunning created envelope. A lovely design and gorgeous colours. TIlda is so pretty!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful card you made, love it!! :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at MMC this week.

    Hugs, irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab design, hun! Love your coloring ♥
    Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the style!!! What a great fold and a cutie Tilda!
    Good luck with the craft room! I just recently redid mine in January!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)