Followers

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Totally Tilda Midway Reminder #65 - Valentine Tilda


Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time to remind you of our current super challenge at TOTALLY TILDA 
which is Valentine's Tilda 

We have a super prize so if you haven't already entered !! 



I have used Tilda with love and coloured her with distress inks !!

I have used some Magnolia Bee Bop paper to make the heart frame along with designer papers from Magnolia .



She is such a cutie !!


I inked the frame with a gold dewdop ink pad and then added some glamour dust . The gorgeous beaded ribbon is from my local sewing shop. I cut some beads and used ideology pins at either side. The other pins and shabby cream ribbon are also from Live & Love Crafts.
It really is so pretty from the side when you see the honeycomb !


I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges ;-



I am off work for a week and plan to do lots of crafting as I have so many fun things to play with . 
Hope you all have a lovely week too ;0)
Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xx




7 comments:

  1. Yeh!! A week off, we get to pester you more hee...hee, Kitty I love this, I want so much to have a go with that Bee Bop paper, what a great idea to make that wonderful heart with it! Beautiful card lovely.
    melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb Kitty!!! Love your heart and beautiful Tilda! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, love the bee bop heart
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!!! She is just the cutest Kirsty-Anne.
    You have coloured Tilda beautifully and the colours are gorgeous.
    The heart frame that you have created is super and I love the beaded trim.

    Enjoy your week off and play, play, play!!!
    Big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Kitty, that bee pop heart is awesome, love the side view as you can really see it in all its glory, and Tilda is gorgeous!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)