Followers

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Two posts in one day my word that has not happened in a long time lol !!...I had bought some new Magnolia dies and was itching to make a card ..and saw some fantastic challenges that got me inspired...so I thought I would get crafting ..I have chosen Magnolia with Big Tulips . I have coloured her with distress inks and added some stardust stickles to her with a brush . 


I have used the beautiful Magnolia feather die as a frame around her.


I have made these balloons with Magnolia bee bop paper and put them on cocktail sticks with a touch of yellow sugar glitter.  The pretty bow is finished with a Tim Holtz fanciful button ! 

I hope you like My Happy Birthday Card ...I would like to enter into the following super challenges ;-




Thank you for visiting my wee blog ..Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xxxx



13 comments:

  1. Åhhhh K-A that is just sooooo gorgeous hun! ♥

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! This is gorgeous Kirsty-Anne.
    Such pretty colours and those balloons and feathers are amazing. The Midweek Magnolias blog hop was amazing, don't you think?

    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
    Lots of crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful Kitty!!!! love this Tilda and all the amazing accents you added. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty, this is gorgeous hun. Love the new dies and Tilda is coloured beautufully. Love the shape too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow... what a stunning card Kirsty!! Sweet idea! I love it!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, love the soft colours and the feather that you used as a frame - what a brilliant idea.
    Hug
    Pialine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! how gorgeous is this card Kitty, I'm loving those new dies (need another shopping spree)!! lol. Love your card to bits.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't she adorable?! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Kirsty Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely sweet creation you made, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Kitty!! Tilda looks so sweet and I love all the lovely details and embellies. The balloons look fantastic. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in our Birthday Blog Hop at Midweek Magnolias and good luck. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kitty, this is darling. I love Tilda dressed in yellow. Fabulous coloring and those Doo-Bee-Pops are so creative. I'm gonna have to case that idea. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)