Followers

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Inky Chicks Challenge #5 Use Magnolia





Hi Crafty Bloggers 
It's our 5th Challenge at the Inky Chicks !!
We would like you to use Magnolia in this Challenge . 
We have super prizes from



So why not join us in the fun and check out the teams super inspiration with

I have used Joyful Tilda and painted her with distress inks. The papers are pion.
I have cut the card shape  and layers with my cricut . 
The frame around Tilda is an spellbinders die cut from chipboard
 which I have distressed and used frantage products. .
 I have stamped and embossed around her with the  Magnolia Chocolate stamps. 


I have made the larger charm by adding papers and letters from pion
 and then using glossy accents over the top.
 I have finished with lace bow, teapot charm and tiny purple roses .


I love all the textures and the shape works so well as an easel card .

I hope you will join us and post your super creations on our face book page too !!
 We also have an Inky chicks market  fabulous for selling and buying your favorite crafty products !!

This card is for sale in my Etsy Shop

I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges ;-


Thank you for stopping by 
Lots Of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) xxx ;0)




11 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours and detail. I love it all.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! love the frantage,your card is right up my street!!
    Love,melly <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a super card Kirsty_Anne.
    I love the soft colours and texture with lots of lovely detail too.
    The frame and teapot are super!

    Big crafty hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the charm you made Kitty and also the wonderful shape! Great card! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty hun, this is soooo pretty! love this little Tilda <3 Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, so soft in the colours and very feminin - wonderful mothers card - just beautiful :)
    Pialine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty, this is gorgeous, love the colours, shape and fab detail, just beautiful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Kitty this just took my breath away, it is stunning, wow, wow, wow, the whole card design looks amazing, Tilda is beautiful, this is awesome.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is stunning
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is just so stunning, I am always amazed by your creations,love the colours and layout, the image is adorable and the shape is so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!
    So beautiful card you made for this week's challenge at MDUC.
    Beautiful color.
    Thank you want to join us and play.
    Good Luck!
    Hug Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)