Followers

Sunday, 24 March 2013

The Totally Tilda Challenge # 68 Shaped Card


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
It's time for a cool new challenge at TOTALLY TILDA
Shaped Cards (no rectangles or squares)

We have a super prize from 




Please check out all the details 
and all the super inspiration from the DT !!
I have made a circular  easel card using the cricut .I have chosen Tilda with pocket .. I love her lots ! 
I have painted her with distress inks and put lots of tiny flowers stickers around her which I painted too .




I have used some Magnolia dies . organza ribbon. rose trim ribbon around the edge and a beautiful dazzle button from my local craft shop. I have added this pretty birdcage and ribbon slider for some more bling lol !



I hope you will join us in all the fun !

It's so cold here we are used to the snow it's just the harsh wind with it that is making it so so cold..So it's staying in all cosy for me and crafting ..
hope your all having a lovely Sunday
...only a couple of days left to enter my third blog Anniversary candy ;0)
 ..Thank you for stopping by x


Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) ;0) xx



5 comments:

  1. Kirsty your card is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card Kitty, I love your attention to detail with a gem in the centre of each of those pretty flowers, the extra details such as the birdcage and slider are gorgeous and this Tilda is one of my favourites too!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kitty!!!! Your card looks perfect for a wedding! Love the soft ivory and delicate peach! Bravo! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your circle Easel card is amazing Kirsty-Anne.
    I love all the scrummy detail especially the circular arrangement of flowers and the rose organza trim.
    I must get my Magnolia Easter papers out and get creative before its too late!

    Loads of snow and bitter winds here too!
    Enjoy your Sunday!

    Crafty hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kitty, so feminine and pretty, love it :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)