Followers

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Tilda Postcard with some Frantage

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How is your Sunday going ? I am having a lovely relaxing day with some crafty fun planned. It's not often I get to just make something unplanned . I saw this stunning card and thought I would try out some frantage products .  It's great to try out something new and be inspired !!
I have used Magnolia Tilda with little pocket and I stamped her with embossing powder first and then coloured her with distress inks . This is the first time I have tried that and just love the results !! I have also used Magnolia postcard stamps. The encrusted jewel kit from frantage was used around the edges and on the butterflies . I stamped the Kaisercraft butterflies then cut them out and painted them.


I have added some pearl trim and rhinestone lace .

I hope you like my postcard and are maybe inspired to try out some embossing !!
I would like to enter the following super challenges 



Thank you for visiting today 

Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx




11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous...I love the effect the embossing did -and your colouring is awsome. Those butterflies are great. Love it all :)
    hugs
    Pialine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kitty!!!!! It,s amazing!!!! Love the delicate tones and the jeweled butterfly! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and lovely vintage look, have a lovely Sunday, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kitty it is so lovely being back in blogland as I can see your awesome work again, this is stunning I love the techniques you have used to create this wonderful project, Tilda looks gorgeous.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow... this is sooo stunning!!! I love it! Fantastic effect!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous Kirsty-Anne.
    It's always nice to try out new crafty techniques and yours is totally inspirational.
    The stamped embossing effect with Tilda looks amazing and the butterflies are so pretty.
    I'm loving the colours too.
    I hope you are well!

    Big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW......... Kitty I am lost for words! this is just beautiful! I have had an embarrassing pile of frantage goodies since before Christmas and haven't manages to get such a soft pretty feel as you have! just beautiful! those butterflies are gorgeous too!!
    hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Kirsty Anne this is AMAZINGggg... and youve used the Frantage too!!!! WOWOWOWOW Its great isnt it ?I LOVE it and LOVE what youve done too. Thankyou so much for joining in with my Candy Challenge xxx
    Hugs Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just AWESOME! What a stunning Magnolia postcard, Kirsty-Anne! Great job, as always!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty, love your soft and delicate colouring it's absolutely exquisite
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)