Followers

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge # 67 Easter Tilda with egg


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? It's time for a super new Challenge at Totally Tilda !
We would like to see your  Easter creations with the lovely Tilda and you must have an egg in there too ! 

Bunny-Zoe crafts is sponsoring this challenge
gif maker
So the prize is from Bunny-Zoe crafts.com 


I have used this cute Tilda hiding Easter egg !  
I painted her with distress inks and cut her out twice to place in this barrow I made.
 There is a template here if you fancy a go ! I have used lots of mini roses and Magnolia tea labels dies for tiny tags inside !


I have lots of mini choclate eggs hiding underneath .. can you believe I had to buy another packet as had munched the first lot before I got round to making it lol !!


I have listed the products used below . I hope you will take a look at the lovely designs from my wonderful teamies over on at the Totally Tilda Blog

I would like to enter my Easter Barrow into the following Super Challenges;-



Thank you for stopping by .. I hope you all are having a lovely weekend
Lots Of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xx






7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and creative project Kitty!!!! Love all the flowers and I would have eaten the little eggs too, lol!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Creation Kitty love all the flowers and I spied the hidden eggs too!! Lol and not one but 2 of the cutest Tildas.....Love it
    I hope you're enjoying you Mother's Day darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Kirsty-Anne.
    This wheelbarrow is amazing.
    I am totally inspired and must have a go at making one sometime.
    I have just shown my Mum who says you are very talented and she wants the chocolate eggs. Lol.

    Big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty - this is adorable! LOVE the cart v. clever! Thnaks so much for entering at Marvelous Magnolia!
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTIE, Kirsty-Anne! This is such an AWESOME center piece for your Easter breakfast or brunch table!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation Kitty, I love this barrow with so many amazing details, this Tilda is soooooo cute and I don't blame you for eating the first lot of eggs - I would have too lol!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so stunning, I love the shape and the Tilda in the bunny suit is adorable, the flowers look gorgeous too, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)