Followers

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge Reminder #68 Shaped Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? Are you having a lovely Easter Weekend and eating lots of yummy chocolate ?...

I am here to remind you of our fun Challenge at 
 to use a Shaped card ( No Squares or Rectangles ).....

We have a super prize from 



Please pop on over to the blog and see all the Ladies super creations 
I have got the cricut out and used the Funtopia Crest digital cartridge for the base shape
 and to cut out the matting.

I have chosen poppy Tilda and used the cricut to cut out the swirly frame , flowers and leaves . The butterfly was a Marianne die . I have embossed and frantaged just about everything lol and not to forget crackle paint too lol 


The cute sticker flowers I won on a candy from Artoz .


I hope you like my creation and are inspired to join us in the fun !!

I would like to enter my Shaped Card into the following super Challenge :-


Having a lovely day with my family, good company and good food ..hope you are too ..

Thanks for visiting my wee blog
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kitty! Fab shape and layering! I love the cute Tilda, and your coloring is beautiful as always. Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Kitty, Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are enjoying the perfect Easter Sunday Kitty! Love your shaped card with such a sweet Tilda and all that glitter, frantage and crackle paint detail!
    Happy Easter :)
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I like how Tilda stands out (because of the colours) and that butterfly on top is fab. Hugs! ss

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw Kitty!!!! This card is amazing!!! Love the shape and all the sparkle! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely, first I appologize that I haven't been on your blog in ages!! Gosh you have so many wonderful creations on your blog since I last have been here, can't belive I missed so many of them! I have decided that I won't comment in the future, it just takes to much of my precious time. I rather spent the Little time I have on crafting and visiting all These lovely blogs out there without spending so much time on commenting.
    I'm stalking you with bloglovin now too, it's safer, we never know if all the warnings will come true lol and that Google friend connect or whatever it is, is really closing down lol!
    Hope you have a wonderful Easter with lots of yummie choccies!
    biggest of hugs all the way to Scotland!
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning card Kirsty-Anne.
    I love the shape and all the lovely detail.
    The butterfly is gorgeous too.
    Must try Frantage sometime.

    Happy Easter!

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just AWESOME!!!! LOVE IT!
    Happy Easter!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kirsty, this really is stunning, love all the gorgeous details.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kitty this stunning creation is simply breathtaking, the design is beautiful so is Tilda and all the wonderful embellishments, stupendous creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smitten by the frantage bug? It's hard to stop when you get that stuff out, isn't it?! Should come with a warning label: "highly addictive", LOL. Stunning creation; love the shape and the gorgeous pastels. Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)