Followers

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge #69 Bingo


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
It's time for a brilliant new Challenge at TOTALLY TILDA 
We have a fun Bingo grid you can choose a line diagonally,
 horizontally or why not  even go for a full house !!



We have a super prize 

gif maker




I have chosen the last line down ribbon,pearls or gems and machine stitching. I chose Tilda  makes a Blueberry blanket and Old Swedish  Chair stamps.
 I used distress ink markers and a white gel pen to colour her.



I was visiting one of my many favorite blogs and was so inspired to make this cute origami box ! It is so clever..and the tutorial is so easy to follow . You can find out all the details here if you want to try it out .
I have used beautiful pion papers and Magnolia Chocolate lace die . 


 I have used all these pretty embellishments, had so much fun making this ! . I have machine stitched the panel  with Tilda onto the Tim Holtz pocket die. I have used flat back pearls on the organza ribbon bow and butterflies.


I thought it would be nice to put a sewing kit in the envelope and a thimble in the cute wee drawer. The top part lifts off as a lid and more surprises can go in the box ;0)

I hope you like my Sewing Gifts and hope you will check out the rest of the Design Teams beautiful creations and why not pop on over and check out our facebook page !!

I would like to enter the following super Challenges ...

Thank you so much for visiting
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xx



12 comments:

  1. Ooooh my word, this is totally STUNNING Kirsty. Absolutely amazing
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg girl, this is sooooooo cute! I've never seen anything like it before. Thanks for the link to the tutorial on how to make this box. I love it and will definitely give it a try. Your creations look amazing with all those beautiful details. You truly did a fantastic job with them! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING!!! Love, love, love your little box and how you finished the top! What a clever idea to put a little drawer for the thimble! I also love your card. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kitty, this is a gorgeous set! Love everything about it! Thanks for sharing at the Midweek Magnolias! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Kitty this is stunning hunny, I love everything :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is what I call a beautiful gift project Kitty, your colouring, choice of stamps and design are amazing. Stunning work.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning duo Kitty , really pretty and so original
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! Go girl.
    What a stunning creation and the embellishments are gorgeous.
    You have coloured Tilda perfectly with super colours.

    PERFECT!!!

    Crafty hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kitty, wow, a huge pat on the back hun, this is one stunning project. Love it all. Fab colouring and design. Just gorgeous.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOODNESS...........how totally stunning is this!!!!!!! Bleeding 'eck this has not the x factor but a serious WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FACTOR!!
    I dont know what else to say & right now I dont want to as I'm going back for another look.......wey I dont want to miss anything do I ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I adore this awesome duo Kitty - so much yumminess to feast the eyes on! The attention to detail is awesome and I love it all!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kitty, your creativity never stops to amaze me! Just look at all those sewing details, coming together in such a fab project. You rock!!! Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)