Followers

Sunday, 21 April 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge #70 Heat Embossing


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all I hope the sun is shining away where you are and Spring is cheering you up !! 
We have a fantastic new Challenge at Totally Tilda...
........perfect for all you frantage addicts out there ;0)

Challenge #70 - Heat Embossing .
We have a super prize from the

The pretty little ribbon




I have chosen the lovely Tilda with Large tulips to colour with distress inks . I have made this lovely shaped criss cross card with the cricut and used these gorgoeus Maja Spring papers . 



I have lightly embossed some frantage around her.


I used some shabby white on this charm pendant and cut some butterflies from the papers 


I also embossed a wooden butterfly and a touch to my cut flowers .The gorgeous glittery brad in the middle is by doodlebug given to me by a wonderful crafter,


I have used some white embossing pwder on some white card which I inked up with distress ink first ..I have added two brads and another cute butterly


A wee shot of the card pullout using the gorgeous Magnolia feather die .


I hope you are inspired to join us in this new fun challenge and why not show off your creations on our facebook page too !!

I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenge..


Hope your all having a super Sunday ..Thanks for stopping by 
Lots of Craft Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx










7 comments:

  1. totally stunning and thanks for the close up icture love looking at all the elements on these cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kitty!!!! Your card is fabulous!!! Love the frantage around the image and the gorgeous butterflies! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning Kirsty-Anne.
    I love Tilda with big tulips. She is just gorgeous.
    I love those spring papers too, they seem to go with almost everything.
    The flowers are so pretty and your card has such beautiful detail.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty kitty love the soft pastel shades and all the delcate detail
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Kirsty-Anne!!!! I love soft colours and embellishment!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card love your colour combo thanks so much for joining us at Bunny Zoes
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)