Followers

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Totally Tilda Midway Reminder #70 Heat Embossing


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ? 
It's time to remind you of the super Challenge at 
The theme is Heat Embossing !! 

and a super prize too

The pretty little ribbon



There are lots of gorgeous inspiration over on the blog so why not pop on over and have a peek <3

I have chosen this Tilda with plant pot I just love colouring her with distress ink markers and pads.



I have made this lovely shape with the cricut . I have frantaged the doohickey frame I made from the Magnolia Lace coffee die. I have painted all the edges and matting layers with crackle paint. 


I made the embellishment with a bottle cap . I wrapped some pearl string inside with a green gem and topped with this blue pearl pin. I also frantaged the swirly doohickey die and tag .


This is a gorgeous rose safety pin which I dabbed some gesso on and added some blue ribbon to finish.


I have used these beautiful Maja Spring papers ...can't stop using them !! I cut the strip out and folded to make the banner and intertwined it with pearl string,


A wee shot from the side !!


Hope you will join us in the challenge and get crafting !!!

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges



Thank you for stopping by today 

Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx








10 comments:

  1. WOW Kitty!!!! I love how you embossed the frame and put pearls throughout!!!! Beautiful shape and colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow it's gorge...
    Love the frame xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer!!! Kirsty-Anne.
    I love the image. You have coloured her and the background to perfection. Is it an old one as I've not seen it before? Lol.
    The dies are just fab with all the gorgeous detail you have added and I love the colours too.
    Perfect.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Kitty, how gorgeous is this card, beautiful design, paper choice and that sweet Tilda. So many beautiful elements hon. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, adorable card and pretty colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really stunning I love your colouring and the shape layout and textures are all so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kitty, so very pretty & feminine & a lovely shape :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kirsty, this is gorgeous hun, love the soft colours and fab details. Loving the frame and the frantage.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sucks such a gorgeous card Kitty and I love your colouring and design. The little wavy banner is a lovely touch. Hope you're well. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's gorgeous Kitty!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)