Followers

Sunday, 14 April 2013

Totally Tilda Reminder #69 Bingo

Hi Crafty Bloggers
How are we all today ?
It is time to remind you of The Super Challenge at TOTALLY TILDA ..
There is a great Bingo grid to play with.... so just choose any line or go for a full house !!



Our fantastic sponsor of our BINGO challenge is............

gif maker

with this super prize !!!!



I have went for the line "Glitter/sparkles, hand stitching (on tag) & flowers"

I have chosen one of my favourite Tilda's .. I have too many that I like so much !! I have coloured her with distress ink pads and markers in these gorgeous pastel shades . The frame is cut from chipboard with a spellbinders die where I have left the cut out parts deliberately  and it is then embossed with frantage it's so so pretty !!


I have cut the shaped card with the cricut. I have added these beautiful clay embellies that I made with Martha Stewart moulds ! I have coloured them with the markers and added some glitter.


The flowers were also cut from the cricut using these gorgeous Maja Spring Papers and a touch of distress ink around the edges.


I have cut out the Magnolia tabs die and I hand stitched around the edges using blue tac under the die cut and using a pin to make the holes ready to hand stitch . 


I just love this butterfly where I have added a few pearls to finish..



I hope you like my creation and are inspired to join us at The Totally Tilda Challenge and also take a look at all the teams gorgeous creations 

I would like to enter the following super challenges ...





As I am writing this post I am waiting for the chocolate mousse I made to set and I said to my hubby let's just get two spoons and we will share out the bowl so he comes through with a teaspoon for me and a serving spoon for him lol .... Hope your all having a lovely day and thanks for visiting ;0)

Lots & Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) xxxx








7 comments:

  1. It's a fantastic card, love the shape and wonderful design! the flowers are superb and I love the butterfly!! heee...heee to you two sharing the chocolate mousse ;)
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Kitty this is adorable. I love the soft colouring and all those gorgeous flowers. Beautiful.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops Kitty! I screw up on copy paste, lol!!! I love your card, it's just fantastic with all the details!!!! The shape is marvelous and the butterfly just smashing! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty, Wow, a beautiful work of art. Love the shape and the fabulous details. I have gotta get me some frantage, every blog I've visited today has been using it and the results are wonderful.
    Hope you are well and enjoying your weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning!
    I really love the colours on this one
    Kirsty-Anne.
    It has been decorated sooooooooooo beautifully.
    The embellies are gorgeous.
    I love the bow.
    I love it all.

    Russell is very greedy! Lol.
    I would have hidden the chocolate mousse until he wasn't around. Lol. More for you!

    Crafty hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Wow this is beautiful. Lovely and soft colors.
    Thanks for playing along with us at YMAM.
    Hugs, Agnes

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)