Followers

Saturday, 11 May 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #47 - Sandy's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It is with great excitement I am so proud to be part of the
...still quite can't believe it...there is nothing like a super sketch to get your mojo going ..

 We have a fantastic sketch from Sandy to follow and super prize from her amazing 
Live & Love Crafts Shop !! The service is just amazing ...(it's one of those shops that you don't always tell hubby how much you have spent lol ! too many new gorgeous crafty goodies to buy !!)......

So why not pop on over to the blog and see all the DT's amazing takes on the sketch !!

Here is my take on the super sketch ...I have cut the shape with the cricut and used Maja Spring papers for the matting.




I have used this wee cutie..Sweet Pea Tilda and the corner flower stamp around her .I have coloured her with distress inks..just loving this colour combination at the moment.


I used a small doily in which I frantaged/heat embossed with glitter and shabby powder and adding some Prima crystals too finish...so so pretty <3


I have used a circle punch on these beautiful butterfly papers and added some more crystals and the Magnolia text stamp with a touch of crackle paint.



I hope you will be tempted to join us in all the fun !!! and take a peek at all the DT's super creations ..

I would like to enter my card into the following super Challenges ;0)


Lots Of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)






7 comments:

  1. WOW!!, this is fantastic Kitty! I also love this colour combo and your soft colouring! Your frantage with the crystal is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Marvellous Magnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time visiting your blog. This is so pretty, beautiful coloring of the image. And Prima crystals here and there is a great idea ! Regards from Finland to your beautiful Scotland :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is absolutely stunning!
    Beautiful work Kirsty-Anne:)
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your cards are always so stunning hun, I love this Tilda, I had not seen her before and she is beautiful, the soft colours you have used to colour her are perfect and the layout of your card is breath taking
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new venture my lovely bloggy friend.
    Your card is stunning.
    I love all the pretty detail which is just scrummy!
    Yes.... The colour combination is lovely and tilde is coloured to perfection.
    I can see how you make a shaped easel card now! Lol.

    Big crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is sooo beautiful! Love your colouring and the glitter!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)