Followers

Saturday, 25 May 2013

The Sketchy Challenges # 48 Jane's Sketch ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hi and how are we all today...are you crafting away ..or enjoying the gorgeous sunshine !! ..
.I have been getting lots of super inspiration with the fabulous new challenge 
We have a brilliant sketch from Jane to play with ,,,


and a super prize so why not pop on over and take a look at all the gorgeous creations and all the details ..

I have used my cricut to cut the shapes and layers and flowers !!
 I have added these beautiful Pion Vintage Garden papers and cut outs (the banners).
Beautiful Tilda has been coloured  with distress ink pads and markers..she is a lovely surprise from my super bloggy friend ...Thank you Donna ;0)


I have used Gesso on just about everything and a spot of frantage around !! I have decorated a bronze charm too with some paint , flat back pearls and a rolled rose in the center . I have also added some clay butterflies and pearl string. The Tim Holtz butterflies and leaves have been embossed using Magnolia Butterfly text stamp kit  and white embossing powder, 

I hope you will join in on all the fun and we can't wait to see all your wonderful takes on the sketch.

I would like to enter my card into the following super Challenges ;-



Thank you for stopping by my wee blog.....
 and thanks to everyone who has been to visit me on Facebook...... ;0)

Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx



9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Kirsty-Anne.
    She is gorgeous and you have coloured her to perfection. So glad you liked her.
    The colours and detail are beautiful.
    Lots of scrummy Frantage.

    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty bloggy hugs.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe Kitty!!! I love the gorgeous image and all the amazing cuts you made with your cricut! You're a magician! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Nice colors.

    Hugs, Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty, this is super gorgeous. Love the colours and the fab shape. Colouring beautiful as always.
    Have a great bank hol.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous!
    Beautiful details and pretty colours:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this looks amazing and soooooo beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. How amazing is this!! It looks really fabulous! Thank you for playing with our IAMC Challenge en good luck!

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauh so pretty thanks for joining us at iamc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely..so happy to see you at IAMC this time...lizzi

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)